Rx-20 tile and grout head/attachment

Name
R.J. Povio
Im really interested in the agitation feature to minimize the scrubbing with a grout demon brush by hand and not have another piece of equipment such as a floor buffer in the van. Does the RX-20 tile attachment not work well? I demoed a tile attachment for a roto vac 360 and was impressed. I figure the rx 20 attachment works in a similar fashion.

Mikey P

Administrator
Scrubbing tile with an RX or a 175 is a pain. The circular action flings the solution (and mud) all over surrounding areas and base boards. You'll need to use a sling ring to keep the mess under control.

The ring is a bit of a pain to work with as it does not contain all the "fling" and it keeps you further away from edges and under cabinets.

CRB's are far easier to work with.

but a real 90 pound 175 and a Jon Don Nyla/Mal-Grit brush is something you'll need from tim e to time if you do a lot of tile/stone work.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Im really interested in the agitation feature to minimize the scrubbing with a grout demon brush by hand and not have another piece of equipment such as a floor buffer in the van. Does the RX-20 tile attachment not work well? I demoed a tile attachment for a roto vac 360 and was impressed. I figure the rx 20 attachment works in a similar fashion.

I have this agitation brush for my RX 20's....does not work that well....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom