RX20 Modifications

MerCrewser

Anybody have any experience with pimpin an RX20? I have a highspeed with the old style 5 jet full slotted shoes and holed glides. I'm unhappy with dry times and how wet it makes the Glue down commercial carpet. It gets wet all the way to the backing, even with the pressure set down at 250 psi. I used it mainly on trashed glue down commercial, so maybe I'm being unrealistic with wanting 5 hour or less dry times. I'm thinking of adding jet extenders, angled towards the shoes, and maybe only using 3 jets instead of 5, keeping the flow at .06. If I add the Greenglide extenders, what jets should I use? Any ideas? Greenie?

I am running a Prochem 405 with 2.5 vac hose. I have plenty of vacuum, its the jets I want to play with.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Get a hold of Greenie.......It will be a whole new machine

66.jpg

57.jpg

pearly

Name
DENNIS PEARLSTEIN
add a turbo charge to your rx20 with front loaded vac using a 3 stage vac- i have them will send u pic its a 700$ fix that will make your rx20 a monster

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
add a turbo charge to your rx20 with front loaded vac using a 3 stage vac- i have them will send u pic its a 700$ fix that will make your rx20 a monster
That sounds like an awesome modification Pearly especially for long hose runs or small TMs or porty use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom