RYOBI 18 V CAULK GUN?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
For those of us who flounder when putting down a bead of caulk without making a mess.
Has anybody ever used this?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Ryobi 18v is very good.

select your setting and go. Trick is to work in from the opposite corner if you stop towards the end of a wall.

if you cut the tip small enough you really can get sooper smooth finish and when you let go of trigger it stops (unless caulking has been sitting in 100 degree truck) then it will leak

Reactions: Cleanworks

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I have one and it is great for laying down beads of something like construction adhesive or larger beads of silicone.
It is kinda difficult to lay down a precise small bead with it due to the speed setting not going low enough.
With some practice you can do pretty good but I always pull out my hand one for precise work.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I have one and it is great for laying down beads of something like construction adhesive or larger beads of silicone.
It is kinda difficult to lay down a precise small bead with it due to the speed setting not going low enough.
With some practice you can do pretty good but I always pull out my hand one for precise work.

I cut my tip less than the 1/8” indicator on the tube. That makes a huge difference.

we recently built up a sunken living room and used tounge n groove plus screws. That application we just cut the tip wide open.

casing and base we don’t slow down we’re moving fairly quickly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom