Sales explosion

Cameron1

Three years of pent up frustration is busting out in record sales for us in the first quarter 2011! So far, April is starting out as a new all time record month.....we will see.
New rankings on goggle, repeats,referrals ,net working and joint ventures with other small businesses are starting to pay off. It seems a new boom is upon us.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cameron1

Sorry Dave I just don't know or care anything about that. I let people that know more about that than I do handle it

But, that is the beautiful part of having a business that does not rely on any one thing to turn that giant Ferris wheel that keeps on drop ing off pre sold high end clients. We have many avenues of client generation that perform at different levels and intensity. Makes for a nice , uniform , level, and bullet proof business.

I do appreciate your concern and will forward your concerns to the suggestion box.

Ps. You do know Dave, don't you ..... that we have more than one location?

dgargan

Great job Steve! It was great seeing you again in Nashville.

David G.

PS

(don't you hate it when someone pisses in you cheerios)

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yes....perhaps i'll start another "last build"....... :lol:

it was great meeting you in Nashville Steve.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
steve said:
Three years of pent up frustration is busting out in record sales for us in the first quarter 2011! So far, April is starting out as a new all time record month.....we will see.
New rankings on goggle, repeats,referrals ,net working and joint ventures with other small businesses are starting to pay off. It seems a new boom is upon us.

Anyone else seeing this?
yes Steve....didn't we talk of this in Nashville?
Buying stuff right now is a lack of faith in our currency.......

some people would rather have stuff......cars machinery.....etc.
than money...which will be worthless soon...........!

Cameron1

Dave Yoakum said:
Becker said:
Do you have 14?

That has got to be a crazy overhead!

Steve,

I'm not trying to rain on your parade. I'm just curious about it.

Since you are not involved in your SEO you might want to drop in your suggestion

Dave, once again you are missing the point. I am not relying on one source to fuel my bUsiness. It has many high end lead generation (spokes in a wheel) techniques that make for a well rounded,bullet proof business. The more spokes you can use to help turn the wheel the stronger the business.

The point of the post, Dave, was to encourage the good folks on this board to develop as many "spokes" as they can to help their business grow

Once again, I will forward your comments to the GFY department, where I hear you are a regular..

F

FB7777

The point of the post, Dave, was to encourage the good folks on this board to develop as many "spokes" as they can to help their business grow

Once again, I will forward your comments to the GFY department, where I hear you are a regular..

Cameron, you are now my favorite Mikeysboard poster :mrgreen:

Congrats on your 2011 results so far keep it up buddy !!!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Steve ,

If you read my posts you'll see I encourage multiple marketing streams.( Cross marketing, JVs, networking, referrals and maximizing the web etc...)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Congrats Steve.
Things are picking up all around for me and mine as well.

Whatever it takes....Google is not the law even though they think they are.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
steve said:
Dave Yoakum said:
Becker said:
Do you have 14?

That has got to be a crazy overhead!

Steve,

I'm not trying to rain on your parade. I'm just curious about it.

Since you are not involved in your SEO you might want to drop in your suggestion

Dave, once again you are missing the point. I am not relying on one source to fuel my bUsiness. It has many high end lead generation (spokes in a wheel) techniques that make for a well rounded,bullet proof business. The more spokes you can use to help turn the wheel the stronger the business.

Steve ... seeing the same thing here - and absolutely due to a combination of on-line and off-line strategies over years that have built up solid momentum.

Ignore the comments from the guys who are speaking from a place other than "happy for you." Could be other cleaners, or sometimes friends who are uncomfortable seeing someone else have success.

Great quote from Hugh MacLoed in his new book "Evil Plans: Having Fun On The Road To World Domination" (funny book) - "Getting a lot of people to hate you is easy - all you have to do is become really successful at doing something you love."

Happy for you - hope it's your best year ever!

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Steve

Good for you bud. :!:

Would you mind giving us a bullet list of your successful sources and methods for getting new clients?

Cameron1

Thanks everyone .

I was wanting to point out the easing that we are staring to see around us. I think the nation has been wound tighter than Dicks hat band for several years now, and people are starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. We are going to be ok.

For the last three years, we have increased our marketing outlays to offset some of our referral sources that went bankrupt. We are starting to see the pay off from these efforts in more referrals coming in. There has also been an increase from real estate transactions,which should be a leading indicater for the economy as a whole.

The biggest thing that we added are
joint ventures with other small businesses. We now have ventures going with two window cleaning companies,two maid services, and have become preferred vendors with several high end real estate firms.
These ventures combined with a better web presence have generated increased levels of activity and opportunities for us. We do have to fight harder than ever to close the deal, but that just makes it more fun

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steve,

Congrats on your continued success. I remember seeing your name and face come across pirahna-vision a number of times when I was in Phoenix. And anybody who buys a total stranger a steak can't be all bad shiteatinggrin

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
good work steve its nice to see some positive things on here for a change
we are seeing a up swing also.
our weather here in the se is finally gettin nice the phone is startin to ring here also
march was a record month for us also 2 very nice water losses

joe harper

Name
joe harper
steve said:

Anyone else seeing this?

Great to see your BIZ is doing well... 8)

HOWEVER.....all of the marketing dollars spent are hardly the reason... :oops:

WE have been through recessions before. There are some critical things that always
happen in these times. One of the keys to survival is to downsize "short term" & ride
out the STORM...!

ADVERTIZING dollars are wasted...soliciting to EMPTY pockets.. :cry:

Here is a few reasons you are seeing an UPSURGE in sales..............

1. The SUN is shining..."happens every year @ this time."
2. The housing market is FINIALLY starting to stabilize. "properties are selling"
3. The weak cleaners have been eliminated..."Thinning of the HERD..less competition"
4. Foreclosed homeowners are now settling in rentals. "They will STILL clean their homes"
5. Investor's in the "short sale" market have become landlords."They will NOT replace carpets"
6. The saturation of "B&S" cleaners. Has run its course! "Clients are NOW looking for QUALITY"
7. Petroleum products have "skyrocketed". Flooring cost are "Out of reach for many"
8. The EnCrAppInG craze will SOON go the "Way of Shampooing...AGAIN :roll: "
9. Equipment,Chemicals,& Labor...will continue to fall in line.."Increasing our bottom-lines"

So......"THE MORE THINGS CHANGE.....THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME... !gotcha! "

ps."If you don't believe me..?" Just look @ mArY.. :cry: Poor basturd has been chasing
his tail so long...He looks 85... :oops: GOD BLESS him, ..he is a worker.. I think I will
HIRE him as a TECH..after his "nErVouS bReaKdOwN".... :p :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
"ADVERTIZING dollars are wasted...soliciting to EMPTY pockets.."

THen don't advertise to empty pockets.

This is why referral streams work so well.

Pick your targets wisely.Instead of shotgun marketing.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dave Yoakum said:
"ADVERTIZING dollars are wasted...soliciting to EMPTY pockets.."

THe don't advertise to empty pockets.

This is why referral streams work so well.

Pick your targets wisely.Instead of shotgun marketing.

Geeeeez DAVE..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am Happy for Steve...!!!!!!
He is a SUCESSFUL...businesman..he does VERY WELL... :idea:

I am just stating some ..REAL LIFE ECONOMICS.. here "All that GLittErs is NOt GOLD"

I am remiss in thanking YOU for your ConTriBuTionS.... :roll:

If NOT FOR YOU....with your LAME iDeaS...Their would be MORE cleaners to SPLIT
the PIE with... :oops: If we could just get EVERYONE to follow your PaTh...We
would have 1/6 the competition to DEAL WITH... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps...Good Morning.......................&....................STFU...... !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
At least I didn't run with my "tail" between my legs. Ivebeensold

Good to have you back dumbass. 8)

Should I point out where you are wrong now or should we start another thread as to not hijack this one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom