Sales of the Vortex killer.

randy

Name
Randy
You mean that big dumb looking LION thingy ?

Does anyone know anyone that actually bought one ?
I thought about calling up and asking for a custom one with cookie monster on the front panel.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I would rather clean with a resoil than buy anything from that 2 bit sack of trash!!!1

-JB-

Name
JB
well,

yeah,

BUT you get a free lifetime supply of AtomICK powdered encap to ruin all you commercial accounts with when you buy, so ther's always that... :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
AdamHale said:
I would rather clean with a resoil than buy anything from that 2 bit sack of trash!!!1

:shock: :shock: :shock:

wow, I think that's first time I can ever recall you saying sump'um testy

Not that IGAS, just surprised

..L.T.A.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Ya know, after dealing with Powerclean , I would gladly give Taf a shot , seeing as how they actually send me what I order.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
In like a lion.....out like a lamb.............not a big seller from what I understand.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
JB said:
wadda bout me, I said sumthin nasty too! :evil: humphh.

we're used to you being pi$$y at times
you WHINE all-de-time when someone hi-jacks yur clean rm threads

AshlEE said:
This is the first ive heard of it. Any links to info?

do a search, Ash.
It's been discussed here before.

or look at magicwand's web site
It's TM with a small block Chevy motor

I think it would be cool as hell all pimped out in chrome and braided stainless lines.
as a practical TM, word on the street is, it's a POS problem child

..L.T.A.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
AshlEE said:
This is the first ive heard of it. Any links to info?

do a search, Ash.
It's been discussed here before.

or look at magicwand's web site
It's TM with a small block Chevy motor

I think it would be cool as hell all pimped out in chrome and braided stainless lines.
as a practical TM, word on the street is, it's a POS problem child

..L.T.A.[/quote]

OHHH, I read the thread title wrong, I thought it said "White Magic Vortex Killer"

I thought WM came out with a V Copy.

-JB-

Name
JB
JB wrote:
wadda bout me, I said sumthin nasty too! :evil: humphh.

we're used to you being pi$$y at times
you WHINE all-de-time when someone hi-jacks yur clean rm threads

Pi$$y at times :evil:

PHUK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
in a world of kittens a lion is born :lol: ............................ I don't think either machine are setting the world on fire, especially when yorkie is out trying to squish rumors of legends brands not even wanting to make the machine anymore.

randy

Name
Randy
Interesting. My local (5 locations) distributor was told that the V is history and hasn't sold very well for three years. They sold two and one was already reposed. Twelve sales in one month sounds pretty good to me, especially when your talking about a $109,000 truck mount with lots of used ones currently on the market.

Frankly I have a hard time believing 12 V's have been sold recently. The new owner's reps are singing a totally different song with respect to the V. What possible reason would they have for telling their distributor's that it's going away ? Not exactly a great strategy for boasting sales in an already depressed market where you are the highest priced option among many others. I wonder if they will just cancel it but retain the patents /ownership to keep it off the market.

Prediction the V is history unless yet another buyer (fourth owner ? ) can be found. Someone like Greenie could probably buy it and make it a viable enterprise over time on a very small scale (assuming the economy comes back in 3-4 years). Getting financing would be difficult in this market. Personally I see it going down in industry history along with Steam Genie & Steamway. No business can run on hot air forever.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
vortex has only had 3 owners, yorkie, blueline, and now legends brands. aerotech will still be selling parts so, really the v owners or future v owners have nothing to worry about, :lol:

I think shawn needs to send me a royalty check, Dale Earnhardt once said "if they are cheering or booing they are still making noise"

randy

Name
Randy
steve g said:
vortex has only had 3 owners, yorkie, blueline, and now legends brands. aerotech will still be selling parts so, really the v owners or future v owners have nothing to worry about, :lol:

I think shawn needs to send me a royalty check, Dale Earnhardt once said "if they are cheering or booing they are still making noise"

Correct that is why I said find a FOURTH owner, 3+1=4 :D

In any case Bill over at Legends emailed me and claims they have no plans to drop the Vortex. Since he is running that company, I'm taking his word for it and will not be repeating what I was told earlier at a distributor. With respect to the claim of 12 Vortex sales, he passed on verifying that claim when asked and said Mr. York isn't their employee and is responsible for his claims.

Sounds like: Vortex going away ? Nope.
12 Vortex sales ? Nope.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom