Sally Sale

Name
I'm Rick James
Sallys 40% HP on sale till the end of the month 16oz 99 cents. Gallon is $9.99. Not sure if you can get a better deal.

Walt

Where can you get a gallon of 40 vol? They don't carry it here and told me they can get it in quarts only. Is it a state thing?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Brent said:
Sallys 40% HP on sale till the end of the month 16oz 99 cents. Gallon is $9.99. Not sure if you can get a better deal.

It's 40 volume, not 40%.

Huge difference.

The stuff on sale is 40 volume or 12%. Important to note, because HP is sold both ways, specifying either percentage concentration as well as volume.

Chads

Supportive Member
Well Shawn tell the idiots to quit marketing it in volume because we all commute things in percent anyways just a way to confuse us simpletons.

Name
I'm Rick James
Shawn thanks for pointing that out.

Walt, the local sallys here. I asked if I can order 40% in gallon, they showed me they already stock it. It was sold out, but its good to know its there.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
FCC said:
I think i'd rather have the 16 oz and a few 32s.........yeah I know refills would be cheaper....

Sally's is 3 miles so its easy to drop in and get more. I make the wife go cause I refuse to carry the Sally's card in case I get in an accident.......i don't care about the skidmarks in my drawers but I refuse to be caught with the card. :D

Use enzyme to get those nasty bacon strips out of the fart flap on yer long johns.

Back
Top Bottom