same problem again #2 #2

G

found out what was clicking but dont know whats wrong with it when i turn on the pump. my bypass solenoid starts clicking thats whats giving me the little jump in my pressure line its like its going on and off.if i unplug any one of the two wires it stops and theres no jump in the pressure but when i put it back in it starts clicking .only when im not using the wand ,when i use the wand it goes away i have no idea what it is. i even changed all qds i had on the machine.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WHY DON'T YOU GO DOWN TO (TOY-R-US) ..... ASK 1 OF THE MOTHERS THERE IF COULD BORROW HER (8 YEAR OLD CHILD) TO POST YOUR PROBLEM :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

WE WOULD HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF UNDERSTANDING.... WTF ....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
campusman57 said:
found out what was clicking but dont know whats wrong with it when i turn on the pump. my bypass solenoid starts clicking thats whats giving me the little jump in my pressure line its like its going on and off.if i unplug any one of the two wires it stops and theres no jump in the pressure but when i put it back in it starts clicking .only when im not using the wand ,when i use the wand it goes away i have no idea what it is. i even changed all qds i had on the machine.

You may have a chunk of something stuck in it that came loose during the descale.
Take the plunger out of it and clean it out.

G

hey harper i would but the child molestation police said u were alreay there does every one thats here know that your a sex offender even little birds

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom