San Diego locals - free food on Friday! =)

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Anyone going to the A & I Service customer appreciation day on Friday? It's 12pm-4pm at the Santee office.

I've been a customer of A & I forever... and will be showing up to show support while I simultaneously eat a lot of free food. (Hey - wherever good food is free, I'm there.)

Sapphire Scientific will be bringing in the gizmos for entertainment, so plenty of fun for all of the techno-weenies.

I just wanted to know if I'll be running into any locals from MB there. A & I is a good shop - always nice to show some support to the local suppliers. Dennis is the one who nagged me into joining CFI... I'd probably not know any of you all without having been a part of CFI... and how miserable would my life be without all of YOU GUYS?!?! :shock:

See you on Friday!
Lisa

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Anyone going to the A & I Service customer appreciation day on Friday? It's 12pm-4pm at the Santee office.

I've been a customer of A & I forever... and will be showing up to show support while I simultaneously eat a lot of free food. (Hey - wherever good food is free, I'm there.)

Sapphire Scientific will be bringing in the gizmos for entertainment, so plenty of fun for all of the techno-weenies.

I just wanted to know if I'll be running into any locals from MB there. A & I is a good shop - always nice to show some support to the local suppliers. Dennis is the one who nagged me into joining CFI... I'd probably not know any of you all without having been a part of CFI... and how miserable would my life be without all of YOU GUYS?!?! :shock:

See you on Friday!
Lisa

Maybe I'll stop by....yup...coincidentally right around food time too. shiteatinggrin

And I need to pick up some of Sapphire Scientific AntiDyeBleed wonder for rug washing.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
LisaWagnerCRS said:

See you on Friday!
Lisa

See you there! =)

Maybe I'll stop by....yup...coincidentally right around food time too. shiteatinggrin

And I need to pick up some of Sapphire Scientific AntiDyeBleed wonder for rug washing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom