Saphire hoss or 360i. Big price difference

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
For some reasont he other day rotovac called me.. said they got my request for a 360i .... umm that was almost a year ago..

Any ways............ I said........... well not to mention names but my supplier sells them cheaper than you do..

He said all rotovac 360i's are now $1795.00 Hmmm

Then I see this..... Steambrite is one of the cheaper distys.. 2900 bucks for a hoss? i could almost buy to rotovacs.. SO............. I think the hoss should be around the 2k range really

http://www.steambrite.com/sapphire-scie ... 10140.html

S

sam miller

Looks like 360i is way to go Mytee's machine is a copy of an rx20 not a 360i. It's bulkier[*]

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
be patient and shop for a used original 360 at $700-1000 and add the $220 new design vac slot retrofit kit and you are off and running.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joey the 360i is NOT 1795. The dual head maybe but not the 360i. Please do not post false information as this causes nothing but problems for manufacture,distributor and potential customers.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John...................................................... I did not call rotovac they called me!! That is what the sales person told me.. the 360i... Which I am sure he meant the the other rotovac wand....................... Because........... We all know who sells them for less.. So If the info is false Rotovac did it... Hey they called me after submitting an online request months ago... Sorry if i ticked u off john...........

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
And besides the wrong price i posted.... If a rotovac 360i is even 2500 bucks thats a big price difference in the hoss by 500.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
joeynbgky said:
John...................................................... I did not call rotovac they called me!! That is what the sales person told me.. the 360i... Which I am sure he meant the the other rotovac wand....................... Because........... We all know who sells them for less.. So If the info is false Rotovac did it... Hey they called me after submitting an online request months ago... Sorry if i ticked u off john...........

Sorry Joey I got a couple calls after you posted that which pissed me off a little. Do you remember the guys name? They record all phone calls so if you know who called you they can pull the log and have a chat with him. :)

Sorry for coming off strong my apologies (I re-read what I posted and it was a accusatory)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
John...................................................... I did not call rotovac they called me!! That is what the sales person told me.. .

not a bit surprising to ME

rotovac lied to me over the phone
they're not very credible .
from the salesman that lied to me, to the supervisor I asked to talk to

I won't buy a damn thing from them

..L.T.A.

DryMaster

If I understand the story correctly, Rotovac was supposed to be at MF but didn't show. Youse guys know what happened?

J.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
No I didnt get there name. I really wasnt interested since i was kinda pissed. Since I put that request in months ago............. And I bought one from you. Remember? So I felt like they were trying to sell alot of them fast for some reason.. But I am sure he was just an uneducated sales guy........... Who got the two different models confused.

And BTW.. I never told people to call your company John! ITs not like I said wow john sells them that cheap.. In fact I said in my first post...... I said Rotovac is selling them cheaper than the distys...... Which should of prompted everyone to call rotovac instead of a disty. right?

BUT ALL OF THIS INFO WAS WRONG......... IT WASNT MY FAULT I POSTED WHAT I WAS TOLD.. SO DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BIND IM SORRY

S

sam miller

Joey John apologized for coming off too strong bad day or something. his panties are unbinded! !dork!

S

sam miller

I asked a distributor in cali they had a 360 for 1795 but it wasnt the 360i. Floor model only had one in stock.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Joey. :) See my post above. The written word doesn't always come across they way it was intended when your BiGhEaD like me :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom