saphire uph tool

kleenet

Name
Marc Alvarado
I tried the saphire uph tool, i liked it though it took me little time to get used to it. I was using a
prochem uph tool before and the saphire is definitely better! its lighter than the prochem uph tool. I just wonder being plastic how it will hold up. It seems a little overpriced but it will eventually pay for itself!

Marc Kleenet

Mikey P

Administrator
Use just a bit more shampoo/ press pray and scrub the bad areas..

Your wrists and customers will thank you.

And kick Ray in the nuts for not getting you a invisible version.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you clean a sofa a day you'll wear out the outer trigger o ring every 6 to 8 months..keep one handy

No other issues to speak of.

Name
Tom Ingram
bapyvehy.jpg
yda7a6yg.jpg

I used my SS to clean 34 church pews and over 150 chairs the past 2 days. It's a great tool and I'm really tired...

What A Difference - Carpet & Tile Cleaning - Lexington KY
www.facebook.com/whatadifferenceky

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The sapphire tool is amazing-- the plastic out lasted the metal glides on my hydro master tool.. the metal ones would pop off.. but I think Hydro master has redesigned their head so IF you have the Hydro Master-Drymaster just upgrade to the new head.
I wish HM improved their design BEFORE I bought 3 SS upl tools. :oldrolleyes:

Name
James Marsh
For some reason I'm not crazy about mine. Two holes in the glide shoot almost straight out so I can't crank up the pressure or it makes a miss. I wand alot and clean furniture at the same time so it's either too much water coming out of the tool or when the wand is triggered not enough water is coming out of the tool.

My Drimaster tool works way better when someone is cleaning carpets at the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom