Sapphire 370

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I can't find much info (reviews) on this machine. Any opinions would be most welcome.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I ran a 370S HARD for a good 7-8 hours straight(5-6 days) cleaning apartments, while helping a friend. The only complaint I can have is when connected to an industrial water hook up the pressure from it will cause the float in the water box to stick, atleast in my experience, I heard that has been fixed since then as well. If not the easy fix to that is a RV water pressure regulator(35-45 bucks). I was running it in 90-100 degree temps in dry sunny Utah, and it ran amazing. We ran 100 ft of 2.5" hose, and anywhere from 150-250 ft of 2" vac hose. We ran 150-250 ft of solution line to a solution T, that then had 100' on one side and 50' on the other. The heat, pressure, and vac were great. The apartments dried in about 2 hours. I know there were a few issues with that machine that have since then been fixed, and they have bent over backwards to correct any of those machines(370S's) that were sent out. I admire that a lot. I really like the smaller platform that that line of machines offers, and the performance as well.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Great machines at a good price. Have a couple of them around here and the owners love them. I'm not sure what RV store you shop at Steven but we have the press regulators for 13 bucks and I think Walmart has them for around that price too.

Back
Top Bottom