Sapphire Scientific All Natural Product Line

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey Bill, I was browsing through the Green Seal products list and noted that you guys have "All Natural Carpet PreSpray" Among other products listed and I was curious to learn more about these all natural product options?

Thanks.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I don't see the product advertised anywhere though. Is there any distributor that sells this or has it listed on their site?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I just recently started using the dfc 210 as prespray/rinse. its as good as any other soap free product, but it mixes way better

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
I have the product on my website and in stock. It's my best selling Green product. DFC 105 is the liquid Green Seal Certified, Environmental Choice, Design for the Environment, Greenguard, Carpet and Rug Institute seal of Approval and is Wool Safe Approved. DFC 210 is the powder. It has the Certified EcoLogo, Design for the Environment and Greenguard labels. www.carpetms.com

Name
I'm Rick James
Whats your point?

My bad it looks like you don't make your own "proprietary" green seal approved prespray anymore.. I couldn't imagine what you had to pay to get your own private label certified through them.

I saw this on your site, which looks very nice by the way.

"Pure Clean had developed a proprietary water treatment system that uses ion-exchange technology to electrically charge the tap water."

What did you actually develop? Because it makes your company sound really really awesome to people when choosing a company.

Name
I'm Rick James
LOL

It's marketing BS, I hate that shit BUT if it works for you, more power to you.

Our here in the sticks we just use honesty. :winky:

I always thought it was good to just be honest, especially in business??? Am I missing something as a business owner???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Brent Brent Brent do you want to be honest or do you want to make big money. You can't do both.

I prefer to sleep at night! :p

Seriously it's deceptive marketing, disappointing but everyone does it.

In the end does it really make a difference......only in the mind of the marketer. :rockon:

Name
I'm Rick James
Brent Brent Brent do you want to be honest or do you want to make big money. You can't do both.

I prefer to sleep at night! :p

Seriously it's deceptive marketing, disappointing but everyone does it.

In the end does it really make a difference......only in the mind of the marketer. :rockon:

Sad world we live in when you expect one thing but get another. I guess I shall remain poor, but optimistic that not everyone will fall for false advertising.

and I sure don't want to get a reputation for it either.. whew..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My brother Dan hates marketing because you can easily make yourself look like someone you are not.

You know Ben is really a good guy and I feel his tech's probably do a very good job of cleaning but in his zest to separate his company from the rest of his competition a few misrepresentations maybe stated simply because he is such a good marketer. :icon_neutral:

Name
Hank Unck
Ben, thanks for asking about the chemistry. I'll relay you question to both Mike Kerner, our staff scientist/chemist, and to Gary Polyoka, who is our Chemical Products Brand Manager. They can provide more info that I. Stay tuned!

Bill just got back from vacation, so he's buried for a while. He'll probably need a vacation from recovering from vacation. ;-)

Name
Hank Unck
The Green Seal products list and noted that you guys have "All Natural Carpet PreSpray" Among other products listed and I was curious to learn more about these all natural product options?

Thanks.

OK, as promised here's the scoop, directly from Mike Kerner Sapphire Scientific's staff scientist and chemist:

The GreenSeal website is a bit behind. We changed the family name of this product line to ‘One Earth’ but the new name has not yet been posted.

The general background of this series is that the raw materials are derived either from mineral or botanical sources. This enhances the overall sustainability of the line. Other key features are moderate pH to reduce any corrosive effect and no VOCs. The latter feature is important to customers who react to air borne organic materials.

The products in this line currently include:
  • Carpet PreSpray and Rinse: as the name implies, a prespray used for preconditioning carpet. The same product is also used at a lower concentration as the extraction agent. This product generates zero foam and does not promote resoiling. It is also CRI and WoolSafe approved.
  • Concrete, Tile and Grout Brightener is a mildly acidic cleaner used for brightening non resilient floors, especially grout lines. It is also used as a rust remover.
  • Concrete, Tile and Grout Cleaner is a moderately alkaline pretreatment for general restorative cleaning of non resilient floors. It is presprayed onto the floor and rinsed with a pressure washer.
  • Floor Cleaner is a neutral pH product used for routine damp mopping of both resilient and non resilient hard surface floors
  • Tub Tile and Bowl Cleaner is a moderately acidic product used for periodic deliming and rust removal on lavatory fixtures.”

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom