Sapphire Scientific juice performance

Ivan C.

Is their anyone in here that using the SS carpet chems exclusively? I know most in here seem to use judson but wonder if any company lurking maybe uses this stuff. I have only tried the versaclean, which used as a extraction rinse works well, and not bad as a prespray either, really like that fact that is don't foam at all and drys crisp. Most of the junk out there all clean well to a extent, but I look for long term results of the product i use after cleaning, like does my product contribute to resoiling or leave a residue after cleaning that can cause rapid resoiling. Everything I get, i always dry different dilutions in dishes to see how they dry. VersaClean dries crisp and brittle which i like, just wondering about Fission and Surge, possibly amped too.

Ivan C.

Ok, I just found the search button option on here and saw some comments already. My concern, like someone else mentioned in another post about there product was how they explain their system on their website seems confusing and wanted to add unnecessary extra steps to neutralize after cleaning, plus they don't even mention using VersaClean in there carpet cleaning system which seems strange since its a low ph cleaner that don't even foam and drys clean/ residue free. If i use a rinse other than plain hot water, I use a acid or low ph (ph8 or under) cleaner/rinse. As far as neutralizing goes I would probably just after spray some Bridgepoint encapuguard green afterwards.

Ivan C.

I can see how it would work well as a encap/ op system seeing how well it dried for me in the dishes. I do believe i read it had encapulating properties in it. Frustrating though, how my bottle says ph 8-8.5, then one part of there website says 7-8 ph, but the msds sheets on there website says ph 9-10 :evil: :evil: I hate that

Kernm1229

Ivan:

You raise several great questions and we will get to work on them.

One of those issues, a subtle yet vexing one, regards the pH. We put the ready to use pH on the label while the MSDS displays the pH for the concentrate. I decided to update the MSDS today to show both concentrate and RTU values. That update should appear in the next day or two.

The value on the website was a typo and is now being corrected.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom