S

Classified Sapphire Scientific Versaclean VS700 System plus tons of extras

Sethd

Name
Seth DeVries
Sethd submitted a new listing:

Sapphire Scientific Versaclean VS700 System plus tons of extras - Sapphire Scientific Versaclean VS700 System plus tons of extras

This is a heck of a deal!
So i have a basically brand new, full Versa clean system including a ton of extras and chemicals. I say basically new because its only been used once to demonstrate that it still works. We have had it since late 2018 and its been sitting on a pallet the whole time. I set it up today and it ran perfectly. All hoses and pumps on the machine are in perfect condition. Here is all what this package contains.
1 VersaCarpet VS700 carpet cleaning system including=
Duffle...

Learn more about this listing...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Sethd

Name
Seth DeVries
I am a distributor which is why we brought 3 of these systems in at a cost of about 30k and so far it was a dud for our area. We sold 1 unit and donated another to a kids home in Kentucky and now im trying to just get rid of the last of these units to free up a shelf in our warehouse and put a little of the funds used to buy this stuff back into the business account. These are no longer in production so sourcing parts is going to be hard but this all being brand new and the main unit is a modified hoss 700 it will last someone a long time and it can clean alot of carpet quickly and efficiently. I ran it this morning on a rug and i was impressed with how well it really worked. The idea behind this i think is pretty cool it just has a specific clientele.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom