Sapphire tool

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Did they change something needed a new internal wAter line. One of these things is not like the other
e3u6uben.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so 2 questions.....

1. Does anyone else "filter housing" like the one above leak after you clean out the filter and put it back??? mine does and have to keep it wrapped with teflon....kind of annoying

2. What exactly is the valve for on the sapphire tool??? why would you need to adjust flow??

full flow all the time baby:rockon:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Really Doug?

So you would buy a $30,000 prochem truck mount and rip out all of the safety and limits switches because you would think the threw that in there because someone want to occupy more space?

No, it's there as part of the engineers design for a purpose. Trust me manufacturers are not looking for way to make something they build more expensive, they look to see how they can make something at their lowest cost. So the engineer didn't believe it necessary they would not of incorporated.

Is that a stupid or lazy response? Or do you need more?

Reactions: John Olson
F

FB7777

Coulda been worse Mike, he could have called you stupid ANDlazy

For what its worth, I don't think you're lazy at all

Reactions: dealtimeman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now thats odd. I don't think he's stupid. Lazy? WELL,my mother said "if you can't say something good about someone, you're best not saying anything at all."

:winky:

Reactions: GCCLee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
That didnt explain why its there though now did it??

and if its a used machine out of warranty??? yup would and have...

The argument of putting things in there to make them more expensive (now or later??) is a BS response....why else make things proprietary??? Simple things no less...certain fittings, or possible down the line replaceable things....sayyyy a radiator??? that they charge as much as 10X the amount of a off the shelf replacement at your local auto parts store???

or the fact that the computers on them now REQUIRE you to go to certain shops for repair....

Dont get me wrong, I get and understand engineering certain things....for safety, and some ease of use, for workers.....

but dont for a sec sit there and tell me that NONE of it is for their financial benefit...BECAUSE IT IS....

now back to the point.....

whats it for and why is it on there???

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Auto manufacturers are makin it where we cant even check anti freeze levels.

How is that not making them more money?

The smaller a company these days the more likely I am to buy their product. Even i it is a little higher in price.

This is the ONLY way to force Corporate America to take notice we are onto their lil money making games.

Craps worse than politics. And WTF was the dog turd on tv talkin bout lightbulbs at wally world for?

$$$$$ padding pockets!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've cleaned them out only a a few times they leaked I do like to adjust flow in some cases, but when ever I get a clogged tip its usually a piece of rubber of an O ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Becker

Name
Becker
Yes. Happen to me to. Sucks when you order a replacement part that does not replace like it should.

We've got no room for boring.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom