Save 15% on weekend cleaning services

Spots2Stop

I got this idea from a plumbing site and thought it would be good to try out. Has anyone tried this?
g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Ln9_9cQpEg]

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Fortunate for me, I could clean everyday and without offering a discount. I have been trying to take weekends off but also still make myself available if needed. Fortunately around here, people are willing to pay the regular rate on a weekend and just grateful we don't charge an extra weekend fee. If you are trying to attract the market share of weekend business, that seems like a generous offer to get your foot in the door.

Mark Saiger

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I like you vids, dude
Professional, short, sweet, and to the point.
(and mandolin music is cool with me too)

as far weekend service, I'm with Mark
(not only do we "try" to have weekends off)
But it would seem you wouldn't "need" to offer discounts to get weekend work.
We often get asked to clean on weekends due to some folks schedule, so it seems you wouldn't have much trouble getting booked if just made known in a big way, you welcome weekend work.

There's also the noise concern for "me".
Pi$$ing off the neighbors at 9am Sunday morning might not be so good for referrals.....

..L.T.A.

Spots2Stop

Happy 4th of July!

Thank's guys:)

I am new to the area. I have been here just over a year now and am still growing. We do get a ton of weekend work in the summer and in the winter many of our clients want it done while the kids are in school.

My focus on the weekend special is to get my prospects to think hey that is when I want it done anyway, how convinient. Also many of our calls tell us they would have called sooner if they new our office was open on the weekends. I figure even with a full schedule on the weekends if it gets them to call I have an excellent chance of getting the job even if I have to honor the discount during the week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom