Saw true simplicity in a TM today...thank you Odin!

When I left home this morning...I thought I had 2 small apt Cleans and Carpets....did the first one and then got a call from my PM ...hold off on the second little one and go over to a 3 bedroom eviction... On the trashed scale it was a 5+. Had to rake and sweep the carpet before vacumning.

Since I thought I was only going to do small lightly soiled stuff I only had my porty setup. Did not want to have to rotovac it cause it takes too long and it would be dark.

Terry Brevik had told me in a PM he would be happy to let me demo his electric TM system...so I called Terry...with only a hours notice he showed up.

Before his arrival I had presprayed the carpet with Powerburst and worked it in with my "Drimatic".

Terry shows up and in a jiffy plugs in, we run the hoses and using his equipment I start cleaning.

His system is simplicity itself...suction was as good as my 18hp TM and due to his setup...2.5 to 2", 600psi, 4 jet 2" Glided wand... removed more water...heat was excellent, fast, quiet, left the carpets dry in about 2 hrs. Did a great job.

Terry is a great guy and his equipment works better than he says.

I dubbed his "electric" unit the "Atheist Model"... because you don't have to "pray" it will start or keep running... :wink:

Thank you Mr. Brevik...you really are a great guy and Industry leader.

Name
Nate W.
DevilThomas said:
When I left home this morning...I thought I had 2 small apt Cleans and Carpets....did the first one and then got a call from my PM ...hold off on the second little one and go over to a 3 bedroom eviction... On the trashed scale it was a 5+. Had to rake and sweep the carpet before vacumning.

Since I thought I was only going to do small lightly soiled stuff I only had my porty setup. Did not want to have to rotovac it cause it takes too long and it would be dark.

Terry Brevik had told me in a PM he would be happy to let me demo his electric TM system...so I called Terry...with only a hours notice he showed up.

Before his arrival I had presprayed the carpet with Powerburst and worked it in with my "Drimatic".

Terry shows up and in a jiffy plugs in, we run the hoses and using his equipment I start cleaning.

His system is simplicity itself...suction was as good as my 18hp TM and due to his setup...2.5 to 2", 600psi, 4 jet 2" Glided wand... removed more water...heat was excellent, fast, quiet, left the carpets dry in about 2 hrs. Did a great job.

Terry is a great guy and his equipment works better than he says.

I dubbed his "electric" unit the "Atheist Model"... because you don't have to "pray" it will start or keep running... :wink:

Thank you Mr. Brevik...you really are a great guy and Industry leader.

I concur. :D

Mikey P said:
Are you in the market for a new machine?

What else are you considering?

Well..in the gas "Motor" catagory:

Would like a small engine 18hp, blower only...model

For pressure ... [url="http://www.pressurewashersdi...w.pressurewashersdirect.com/Ca ... op+portals
[/url]
Comes with 5 year commercial warranty on pump

Connected to on site hot water ...less than 180 degrees..at 1450 psi... to do tile work.

Turned down to less than 600psi connected to cold water then run through lil giant #3 for carpet cleaning.

Heat ...LiL Giant #3

Would like to stay away from complex...heat exchangers, mix boxes, feedback loops, and friggen sensors... :wink:

Bjorn

thanks Thomas

It was nice meeting your wife and you today

Thomas has his shit together on these rental rehabs I did not see till he had all the crud packed out
He made the cleaning pretty easy with his prep work.

All I did was set up the truck mount for him and he did all the cleaning

"I dubbed his "electric" unit the "Atheist Model"... because you don't have to "pray" it will start or keep running..."

thanks again

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Nice post Thomas.

I'm glad you got to see that side of Terje Brevik. He's both an unconventional thinker and meticulous engineer.

And a great guy to get to know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom