Say whaa? Yelp $300 ad credit suckers me in.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Yelp hasn't contacted us in a while, probably due to the outrageously unprofessional email I sent them last time we advertised with them. :)

Yet, they called before the end of June with this promo code for $300 credit for Yelp ads. I started running the ads, added on the extras of "Sort Photos" "Call to Action Button" and "Remove other Ads from your Page." Those call to action buttons alone cost $125 a month. The rest has gone to the ads. So far, Yelp has actually been working pretty well. We monitor how people hear about us, and through Google Analytics, we are getting quite a few clicks from Yelp and have booked several decent size jobs ($300 and above).

I wonder if this is just the way Yelp lures you in with good quality leads during the free promo credit time, and then when it expires, it goes back to the POS it was before? Anyone else get this ad credit or similar?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Yelp is......a machine. A machine with a goal. I'm on my 3rd (4th..?) sales person. She is pleasant, sharp and fairly straight up. Got pissy with though me when I didn't buy in to her last offer. She stormed off only to return 3 weeks later with voice mail after voice mail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom