Scamers. Will they ever give up?

I bet a lot of cleaners fall for this trap.

Hello,

Good day this is Beiber Tom I would like to know if you do rug cleaning at your shop and accept credit cards, and are you the owner or the manager, actually am relocating from my old house in IL down to your city TN and (I would like to know how much cleaning 5 Upholstery sofa and two rugs cost), the sofa is about 3 to 5 feet can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for me and basically am just moving in, and I am at the hospital right now, because I so want to do the cleaning arrangement for the sofa and rugs before I move to my new apartment in your city and after completing the payment with my credit card, the private delivery guy can have the sofa and rugs move down to your shop for the cleaning asap, I will like to have your shop address to give to him.

Thank you

Regards,

Beiber Tom.

Good day

This is Daphne Petrelli, i would like to know if you do rug cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager actually i just relocated from my old house in IL down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will 9 x 12 rug cost for cleaning and actually i have 15 rugs of that, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for the 15 rugs sized 2500 square feet basically i just moved in to TN now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down with a diagnosis of cancer of the lungs as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the rugs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery shipper in IL to move those rugs down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that for me.

Due Regards,
Daphne.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I got the same one today

Good day

This is Daphne Petrelli, i would like to know if you do rug cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager actually i just relocated from my old house in IL down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will 9 x 12 rug cost for cleaning and actually i have 15 rugs of that, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for the 15 rugs sized 2500 square feet basically i just moved in to TN now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down with a diagnosis of cancer of the lungs as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the rugs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery shipper in IL to move those rugs down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that for me.

Due Regards,
Daphne.

Do you see the scam here? I would bet a lot of not so smart individuals get ripped off.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

In order to have your company inserted in the registry of World Businesses
for 2011/2012 edition, please print, complete and submit the enclosed
form (PDF file) to the following address:

WORLD BUSINESS GUIDE
P.O. BOX 3079
3502 GB, UTRECHT
THE NETHERLANDS

email: register@wbg2011edition.com
FAX: +31 (20) 203-1129

Updating is free of charge!

If you are not the intended recipient, please submit an email to
unsubscribe@wbg2011edition.com
Your request shall be dealt with accordingly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom