scentsy candle wax

cleaningfool

I have ran into this one alot lately. What is the best way to get this out. It is a new wick less candle that has a lower wax melt point. The candle works off a low wattage light bulb. thanks Mike

Farenheit251

Cover with a damp white towel and use a $7 clothes on placed on top medium low. The wax will soak into the towel. You will also use the same iron and towel with kool aid remover. Don't use a good iron because the bottom is going to get messed up.

cleaningfool said:
I have ran into this one alot lately. What is the best way to get this out. It is a new wick less candle that has a lower wax melt point. The candle works off a low wattage light bulb. thanks Mike

Tipped one over last week. The melting point of the wax is very low. I used the heat from my truck mount, (240) and it came right out,

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I just did one. Went across slow with the pc upholstery tool then pressed down on the tool and pushed forward and you will have a pile of wax on your tool. I took out enough to make a baseball out of wax.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
If you're just talking about the color that's left remember they use fruit juices for the color. stain magic is needed.

steve r

if you use a towel and iron you will need dozens of towels and they will be junk when your done.a towel will only hold so much wax before it will not absorb anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom