Scheduling Software

mdash29

Im looking for some good...cheap...easy to use, scheduling and workorder software. What do you guys use?

Mike

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
We have been using customer appointment manager. About 300 bucks. Never locked up or failed in 4 years. We have it set up for 4 trucks daily schedule at a glance. We use Act to print work orders. I suppose you could use CAM to do it but we have been using Act for 15 years now.
Al

mdash29

I took the test drive for ACT, But i didn't see where you could print out Work orders. Is that a separate Modular you have to buy?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Go to reports, new (or edit) template. Put your fields (and or text) in from your database and save template. I use date work done, name of tech, customer info, price change history, notes on job and past history notes. When printing work order go to reports, other report, work order print. They used to have macros and it was really easy to write 15 work orders in 5 or 10 minutes but they got rid of the Macros and now it takes about 1 to 2 minutes each including updating the fields in the database.
Al

B

Bill G. Martin

Mistral 2000 by Cyclone solutions

Bill in Central Florida

greenclean7

Magic Service Manager
http://www.magicservicesoftware.com

They offer a free trial where you can enter something like 20 or 25 customers into the database before it locks. Relatively inexpensive at $199 with no on-going monthly fees like some of the other software out there.

We'd been using ACT! for years, and trialed other software (Camelot, Ayanova, Mistral, etc.) before switching. Magic was the best value for the $$$ and the easiest to use. We run 3 TM's and scheduling is a breeze.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom