Scot's TUFF 32 oz. FoamDry 2X sample

Name
Mike
Hey Guys! In an effort to get our product in more carpet cleaners hands, we are offering a free 32 oz. bottle of FoamDry 2X Encapsulating Low Moisture Cleaner. This is a powerful carpet shampoo that balances great cleaning with encapsulation of soils and residues that dry into crystals. Simply call 1-800-486-7268 Monday - Friday 8-5PM EST to request your sample or visit http://www.scotstuffdirect.com/ for more information. Thank you!

http://www.scotstuffdirect.com/

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
when i tried it years ago, it was one of the better smelling encaps. the packs of golf balls that came with it were even better :D y'all still have those?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Are they all "smelly"?

I prefer products that have very little fragrance or non at all.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I prefer products that have very little fragrance or non at all.

Me too. In fact I really can't stand strongly fragranced products that smell artificial.
That's why we went with more of a light and natural scent in our entire line.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Just ordered a case of Rick's juice for that reason. A huge trucking office that we encap 60% and hwe 40%. They make a point of NO perfume smells.

It just take one person in an office, so not worth risking any drama.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't you know over the years he wants the whole stage tohisowndamnself.

Now if we could get that Bonnetpro guy over here I'm sure he would make Ricky just piss his pants.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
foam dry x2 can hold their own very well against most things out there
great shatter type encap. Scot's has a bunch of great boosting products.

just that lavender smell.....
was fine in a cimex/shower feed but in a residential setting spraying it from either a multisprayer or sprayborg wasnt my cup of tea

pic from around 2008 when i was testing everything I could get my hands on in all kinds of different experiments

against popular opinion of JIMMY LOL
they do not all act Nor preform the same at all
unless you would consider them shampoo's the same way we could call race cars comparing a smart car and a viper ;)
a week later, yes a week that prochem procaps never actually dried (in full strength, it also failed at diluted mixture in all tests). If you move that dish around those bubbles would also...move around and it was STICKY as heck = hello rapid resoil! and it did badly in real life testing.

IMGP0460.jpg

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Of course there are other performance factors to consider in such formulations, but this test seems to offer a valid basic comparison of the different polymer packages in each product.

What other conclusions did you draw based on the results??

Any clear "winners"?

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Of course there are other performance factors to consider in such formulations, but this test seems to offer a valid basic comparison of the different polymer packages in each product.

What other conclusions did you draw based on the results??

Any clear "winners"?
I won't take over Scots post lol.
pm me of you want.
Just like pre sprays I have found some work better in different soil conditions etc.
scots does have a good citrus and oxy additive made for the their line of products
qane7una.jpg

sent via tapatalk.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I use CitrusBoost and OxyShot. They work really well. I dilute and irrigate urine spots with OxyShot. They also make great pre-sprays, emulsifiers and odour modifiers.

Grant

Last edited:
Name
Mike
Hey Guys! Thank you for the feedback. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I've considered coming out with a fragrance free version of FoamDry 2X and this is enough to strike up the conversation again with my boss. At this point, I'm very comfortable with saying you can expect a fragrance free FoamDry 2X version coming very soon! Also keep an eye out for another thread next week as I will be posting a coupon code for our e-commerce site for FREE SHIPPING in July.

Derek - Sorry to say but we don't have any golf balls at this time but next time we have some marketing freebies made up I'll PM you and send some your way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom