Scott is headed back to jail

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I am working with the Muscular Dystrophy Association "jail" fund raiser this year. Heres the scoop. If you are able to support this cause, I do appreciate it. Thanks.

Yep, I’m a Jailbird. And I’m pretty proud of it!!

I am a jailbird for MDA this year and I NEED YOUR HELP! This is a great opportunity for you and I to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association by participating in the Salt Lake City Lock-Up!! My goal is to raise as much as possible by Thursday, October 10th and I cannot do it without you! This is a local event. Everything we raise go to the MDA families here in the Utah. That way MDA can continue to provide local services like summer camp, annual flu shots, support groups and of course, research. MDA is striving to find a cure and research is expensive. With your help, MDA will be that much closer to finding a cure for these muscle wasting diseases.
cleardot.gif

Here is what you will help fund:
$30 Flu shot
$74 One minute of research
$100 One support group session
$150 One occupational, physical, respiratory or speech therapy consultation
$300 Professional fees related to initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic
$500 Annual repairs of durable medical equipment, including wheelchairs, leg braces, communication devices and more
$800 Week at MDA summer camp for one child
$4,440 One hour of research
I am asking you for your support. Not only to bail me out of jail, but to support our local community and the families that need it most!

Click here to donate to my Bail!

To Richard and others who have already made a donation - Thanks so much for your support.

To those who are taking up a collection to keep me in jail. :frown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom