Scott W. End Zone

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I have been using end zone for a final rinse and am having trouble with it clogging in the pickup tube screen. The film almost looks like dissolved paper and has to be brushed or scrapped off. Is there a problem with this stuff being mixed for a few days at a time? Why is it clogging my stuff?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
End Zone has a small amount of encapsulating polymer included. This helps take care of any soil that is not removed by the cleaning process and reduces possibility of wicking or resoiling.

However, with time, the polymer begins to form a skin over your filter. It is better to rinse out the sprayer at the end of each day.

Steve G -While Zone Perfect and End Zone may be used for similar situations to some Prochem products, they were not formulated to copy any other product.

ascrubabove

Doug Rice said:
I have been using end zone for a final rinse and am having trouble with it clogging in the pickup tube screen. The film almost looks like dissolved paper and has to be brushed or scrapped off. Is there a problem with this stuff being mixed for a few days at a time? Why is it clogging my stuff?

If there was any kind of enzyme cleaner in that container when you added the end zone it will cause the MELTED PAPER looking stuff, enzymes and encap don't mix! (don't ask how I know) :twisted:

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I don't think I have used any enzymes as this is my 5 Gal rinse bottle. i do use Bio break in my HF sprayer and i have had some clogging with that. Should I not use End Zone with Bio Break? Does it matter how long the End Zone is in the tank and should I mix up a smaller batch if I am not going to be using a lot of it soon?
Thanks, Doug

tha

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
End Zone can be used on the same carpet as Bio Break prespray. Just don't mix the two products in a jug or container like the HdyroForce sprayer.

I would not suggest mixing more End Zone than you need in one day. It is a good idea but not absolutely required to rinse your sprayer at the end of every work day by running a little water through it.

How important that is depends upon the hardness of the water you are using.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I do rinse my HF sprayer at the end of each day and all my troubles with the sprayer went away. Thanks for the help, Doug

steve g

Name
steve garrett
scottw said:
End Zone has a small amount of encapsulating polymer included. This helps take care of any soil that is not removed by the cleaning process and reduces possibility of wicking or resoiling.

However, with time, the polymer begins to form a skin over your filter. It is better to rinse out the sprayer at the end of each day.

Steve G -While Zone Perfect and End Zone may be used for similar situations to some Prochem products, they were not formulated to copy any other product.

hmmm, well they look the same, dilute the same and perform pretty much the same. cut the bullshit we are too smart for that around here. I think end zone and zone perfect are priced a little more, so for me I see no need to use them over the standard prochem stuff they were designed to simulate. its ok ultra pak is the best prespray on the market, steam way also copied it albeit poorly with a product called max pack, its fairly close to UP but seems more diluted and for me doesn't perform quite as well.

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Scott, i have tried Zone Perfect several times and did not get good results. Trying to understand why. Having a problem with my porty! It has heat , but only one cord and it throws the breaker every time i try to use it. I love Bridgepoint's products and am sure the problem is not related to the prespray itself. I want to use the heater on my Mytee. I don't understand why they designed it that way. What am I doing wrong? Please Help!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Charles your blowing breakers because your not plugged into a 20 amp circuit and or the 20 amp circuit your plugged into has to many other things plugged in. You need to plug into the kitchen or bathroom. You can buy a circuit analyzer http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.com/product-p/ac128.htm and if your certain you have enough amps and it still blows there is something wrong with the heating element. Feel free to call me but I cant help with the Bridepoint products we don't/cant sell those and cant say why your having trouble.

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Can an extension cord be used on a portable carpet extractor if is is the same guage (12) without doing damage to ...?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Can an extension cord be used on a portable carpet extractor if is is the same guage (12) without doing damage to ...?

Of course, how else you going to plug it in? Always try plugging into a bathroom GFIC outlet is best.

I used endzone for years w/my porty years ago, never an issue.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Scott, i have tried Zone Perfect several times and did not get good results. Trying to understand why. Having a problem with my porty! It has heat , but only one cord and it throws the breaker every time i try to use it. I love Bridgepoint's products and am sure the problem is not related to the prespray itself. I want to use the heater on my Mytee. I don't understand why they designed it that way. What am I doing wrong? Please Help!

Uummmm....what? How is zone perfect related to- your porty blowing breakers?

I would not suggest mixing more End Zone than you need in one day. It is a good idea but not absolutely required to rinse your sprayer at the end of every work day by running a little water through it.

What sprayer Scott? Isn't end zone a rinse chemical that is drawn from rinse jugs metered in?

I know this thread is old...with recent posts..
But:
Is this the weirdest thread or am I missing something?

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Thanks to all for your help! Did what you suggested and heater seemed to work fine yesterday. It's nice to have somewhere to come to get answers. You guys rock!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This thread illustrates a painful reality in our industry.

I feel sorry for the newbies.

Which is why contributions from industry veterans like you Lee are so important, and that Mikeysboard exists where people like Charles can get good information from people who want to "pay it forward".

Every so often I take a course outside of our field, and I move from someone who has been involved in his trade for 45 years to someone with nearly zero experience. I try to imagine going out and making a living based on that course information, and its then I realize the value of mentors.

I don't know that I'd have the courage my father had to be that person nearly 60 years ago, or the courage that most of you here who started your businesses from scratch with no prior experience had to "be that newbie" and have your family depend on you for its existence based on your vastly imperfect knowledge of what you were doing when you started.

Its a lesson in humility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom