scrubbers

kevinj61

has anyone ever used this 10" CYLINDRICAL T10 Dual scubber listd on the "janilink" webstie
http://www.janilink.com/t10-automatic-s ... oduct-html i cam across this machine and was considering a sebo, but sebo was not really designed to be used on wet carpet (scrubbing in pre spray) although many use it for that, a new sebo is $600 this one is $900 and is designed for wet use even has a solution tank think it may be a better choice check it out let me know what you think,
was also considering the unit from power flite http://www.powr-flite.com/product/14+in ... crubber.do? i think either one of these ( although they cost a little more) would be better than a sebo, a little heavier which is better but still light weight, and would not have to ever worry about it getting damaged due to use on wet carpets can even use on hard surface what are your thoughts and opinions

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
It all depends on what you want to spend. I love my windsor(sebo clone) scrubber. I use it every day for more then a year. And I am a heavy presprayer.

kevinj61

yea i've seen those basicly same as a sebo but cost more if i had to choose between those to i'd just go with the sebo because they are cheaper and work the same basicly its a blue sebo

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I would think that a host scrubber would work better than the one you have linked. The cadilac is the whittaker lomac type. perfect compromise on weight and effectiveness.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I am looking at a Host machine myself. Someone offered me a host machine for 250. Is that a good a deal?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
master clean had a neat little scrubber at my dealer . i didn't have a chance to really check it out my time was limited. it looked similar to what cintas was scrubbing the carpet with in their video. the blue bristles were very soft. and it must of weighted about 45 lbs or so.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom