SD Pays off

Name
Evets
I can't see the color red, so no spot dyeing here.
I believe Thomas Cermack(?) was developing some kind of app for cell phones that would detail the colors and amounts needed to spot dye.
Not sure if it is available yet.

Name
Nate W.
I can't see the color red, so no spot dyeing here.
I believe Thomas Cermack(?) was developing some kind of app for cell phones that would detail the colors and amounts needed to spot dye.
Not sure if it is available yet.

Chris and Issa both have color cue apps to make it easier to do, but both still require some skill..

FredC

Village Idiot
other sites work (mostly)

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And give me a little time to get out of this backed up till Feburary schedule, and you will see....you have no idea
If you’re backed up that far, the only way to get out of that is to triple your prices if you want to stay owner/op

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
That is one way for sure, but not the only way. This is my life bro.
You should go to go to the multi surface course in Texas if it ever happens again. Im telling you this as a HWE brother..... Im not messing with you. Get it while you can.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
You should go to go to the multi surface course in Texas if it ever happens again. Im telling you this as a HWE brother..... Im not messing with you. Get it while you can.
Unless I have really been living under a rock,..... did you ever polish granite, clean granite, micro abrasive padding on waxed engineered wood, re coat hardwood, hands on rug cleaning plant running the 175 in a Premium rug cleaning plant, with 15 superstar cleaners, being taught years of wisdom and knowledge. This course was so underpriced it was disgusting really. But it is a hard situation because if you triple the price and shake a third of the passionate cleaners, its not as fun. Why would I want to lose families that I serviced for 25 years for 1 big hit?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
?Water boy on the team? LOL
The reason I would ever post that here, is this. If you give me a spot on the sideline, and somebody didnt show up, I get a shot and crush it, And I dont need that, I could care less that the Jets are kickin butt. I would rather focus on what MikeyP, Bryan T, and Charles R, are up to as a team. So all I got to do is show up here, and Im where I want to be.

This is it for me, im in a real good way. Timing is everything and I hope you get a chance to take this course

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
It all started here on this board, I believe you helped me with the lip glide advice, Matt, then this board saved my arse with a breakdown, then SD Mikeyfest, I met them and saw how advanced and passionate everybody was, and was the first person to sign up for the multi course in NC that got cancelled, and was blown away in Texas, worth the wait. I will be spending more screen time on hard surfaces as I really crush it. Wish me luck and thank you.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It all started here on this board, I believe you helped me with the lip glide advice, Matt, then this board saved my arse with a breakdown, then SD Mikeyfest, I met them and saw how advanced and passionate everybody was, and was the first person to sign up for the multi course in NC that got cancelled, and was blown away in Texas, worth the wait. I will be spending more screen time on hard surfaces as I really crush it. Wish me luck and thank you.
I was at one of the nc courses a couple years ago. And Bryan T is really an awesome teacher. I don’t think Charles was at the class at that time

Mikey P

Administrator
I was at one of the nc courses a couple years ago. And Bryan T is really an awesome teacher. I don’t think Charles was at the class at that time

What we were able to do with Aladdin and a real (large) home is so far and beyond what we did in a classroom setting that I highly doubt we would ever return to that format.

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Charles is gifted. He can work circles around me (I give credit where credit is due, he is the only one I met in the last 2 years I will say that about).
That is no big deal, we all know human workhorses. Add to that, he is a Leader, Educated, Genuine, and Master of multiple sectors of multi surface cleaning, BBQ master (I never bbq, I only grilled. I thought I did until Texas talk about welding parts to modify the pit) and to boot he is Fun to be around, has a story that will get anyones attention. If he went to college and was like this in highschool for this multi cleaning, he would get a full ride scholarship to any school or military academy . And I got to work along side him. I am a different animal now. Meeting Charles Reyes paid for this entire trip and tools.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
All the students said the same...

($1500 for 4 LONG days)
Grandfather me in. Im good for 2 more at least.....I may sign up my family too, would be the best vacation ever for me. IMO, $1500 is way too cheap.
But money is not the focus here at all. It was music to my ears that I did not hear "how much do you charge for...." unless it was involving a passionate veteran cleaning discussion. Money was important, but we all wanted to learn before the question about charging. Rookies care about that IMO.

Money follows me, I dont chase it. A lot of times the last thing I do on a job is give a price. Thats where I feel comfortable. Time is the thing always stressing me, tick tock, tick tock, Its going by so fast and Im having so much fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom