Seal-A-Door @ The Experience and 6 for Mikey Fest Raffle!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
This year we will be there ( The Experience, Inc..), with SIX Seal-A-Door's being included in the raffle supporting Barry Costa's Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society efforts. Stop by and see us...prepare for the inevitable winter (and every other season)and get those raffle tickets to win a Seal-A-Door and/or a bunch of other GREAT prizes! Or...if you don't "feel lucky"...contact us for purchase information! IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG

www.sealadoor.com
IMG_1346.JPG

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
This year we will be there ( The Experience, Inc..), with SIX Seal-A-Door's being included in the raffle supporting Barry Costa's Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society efforts. Stop by and see us...prepare for the inevitable winter (and every other season)and get those raffle tickets to win a Seal-A-Door and/or a bunch of other GREAT prizes! Or...if you don't "feel lucky"...contact us for purchase information!View attachment 17538 View attachment 17538
www.sealadoor.comView attachment 17538
Very very sorry for the large multiple pics....technoidiot here!

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Hey Ron when are heading to vegas? You flying out of msp? If so give me a call when you get to Minneapolis and we can have a cup of coffee before you go.

Reactions: sealcanvas

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Hey Ron when are heading to vegas? You flying out of msp? If so give me a call when you get to Minneapolis and we can have a cup of coffee before you go.
Good morning Jeremy...My flight leaves at 6:30 am....I'll be at the airport at 5:00 am. Thank you for the offer, I think "rain check" this time...hopefully next time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom