Seal A Door Works.....Get the Pug outta here!

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Nice day out today - warm finally!

Doing the customer walk through and inspection. I notice the oldest looking pug I've ever seen laying in his little hut probably waiting to die I thought. Looked so frail he probably couldn't walk to his food bowl let alone have a good enough digestive system to swallow.

Well for whatever reason we do the cleaning. Assistant doesn't put up the seal a door right away until everything is in.

45 minutes into it a couple little girls show up, knock at the door and I hear them say to the customer is this your dog? Customer says yes. They tell him the dog was standing in the middle of the road (side street thank goodness)

Little guy snuck out through the door that was only open 4".

Never underestimate a pug who puts on the death look waiting for you to leave your door guard down.

Another reason to always use the Seal - A - Door, year round, start to finish, unless you want to buy an expensive pug and lose a customer. Luckily the customer has had issues with him before sneaking off.

Makes the Seal - A - Door a much more valuable item to me!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Nice day out today - warm finally!

Doing the customer walk through and inspection. I notice the oldest looking pug I've ever seen laying in his little hut probably waiting to die I thought. Looked so frail he probably couldn't walk to his food bowl let alone have a good enough digestive system to swallow.

Well for whatever reason we do the cleaning. Assistant doesn't put up the seal a door right away until everything is in.

45 minutes into it a couple little girls show up, knock at the door and I hear them say to the customer is this your dog? Customer says yes. They tell him the dog was standing in the middle of the road (side street thank goodness)

Little guy snuck out through the door that was only open 4".

Never underestimate a pug who puts on the death look waiting for you to leave your door guard down.

Another reason to always use the Seal - A - Door, year round, start to finish, unless you want to buy an expensive pug and lose a customer. Luckily the customer has had issues with him before sneaking off.

Makes the Seal - A - Door a much more valuable item to me!
What a great "tribute"....thank you so much for your endorsement Bryan (and Marty)!

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom