Seal-A-Door

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Mark Saiger showed me his while I was at his shop this weekend. It got me to thinking about getting one. But I would be easily frustrated about having to continuously take it down an put it up to get into the house. I would be interested in one that has magnets down the middle so I could just push my way into the house and it would snap closed behind me.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Mark Saiger showed me his while I was at his shop this weekend. It got me to thinking about getting one. But I would be easily frustrated about having to continuously take it down an put it up to get into the house. I would be interested in one that has magnets down the middle so I could just push my way into the house and it would snap closed behind me.
Sorry, Jeremy...we don't have a version such as you described. I will say, however, the Seal-A-Door is a pretty "easy in/easy out" option.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Looked at it, bought one, now just need to find a place on the truck.
Good morning Jesse. Have you considered the storage brackets we have that were made specifically for storing the Seal-A-Door? There are pics of both the wall mount and the ceiling mount on the web site. They are a simple install...takes about 15 minutes. Other folks have stored them in a 6" PVC tube mounted on the wall or ceiling; email me and I will send you pictures of that option. Thank you for your business, Jesse!

Reactions: Mikey P

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
So i will take that as a no then.

I know my temerament and the easy system you have there would just p*** me off.
I'm sorry, Jeremy....I thought I had responded, and I see I didn't. Yes, you are correct. I'm sure something such as you suggest is possible, but I won't be doing it at this point in time. I'm sorry to hear that the existing Seal-A-Door configuration would be an annoyance to you...I recognize it's not for everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom