Seal-A-Door?

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Need some help getting a hold of Ron to check on a order I placed on Nov 11th. Tried calling (voice mail was full), sent a message via his web site (no response) and sent 2 facebook messages (no response). Does anybody know whats going on with him? I know he makes a great product so figured I would reach out here before going any further and having to file a claim with paypal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
612-250-8454 (his cell phone)

I wonder if he has been sick lately. Hadn't seen him around much either.

I think I saw him Like a few comments on Facebook yesterday.

Maybe even try sending him a text. And if I get a chance I will try to reach out to him as well

Reactions: RugWorx

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Thanks Mark. Yeah just seems strange. He read my message on FB but never responded back. Hopefully everything is ok with him. I'll try to text, thanks for the number.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Thanks for the telephone number Mark, I got a hold of Ron finally and he’s going to get me all taken care of.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Brady and I were talking about buying one after we had a dog escape last week.
Not so sure now
had a customer try insist I keep the door closed last week so fluffy wouldn't escape

I said she could shut her cat in the bedroom as I was going to run hoses through the door.. she wanted to know why I didn't have a portable like the last carpet cleaner who didn't do a very good job?? :hopeless:

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Brady and I were talking about buying one after we had a dog escape last week.
Not so sure now
Ron's site is down right now and all it says is new items coming soon. You couldn't order one if you wanted to unless you went to ***.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don’t use my seal-a-door often but its a great tool to have on the van. The customers really love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom