Sebo CRB Maintenance

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Make sure you periodically grease the roller bearings. Mine seized on me and cost $150 to replace the bearings and belts.
If you use WD40, he said to watch you don't get it on the bearings as it will degrade the grease.

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Make sure you periodically grease the roller bearings. Mine seized on me and cost $150 to replace the bearings and belts.
If you use WD40, he said to watch you don't get it on the bearings as it will degrade the grease.

Good tips. Thanks Ron. :D

Name
Nate W.
FCC said:
Ron,

I got a broke one.....plastic piece on brushroll. If you need other parts or want this one for a donor I'd be glad to ship it out for the cost of shipping.

Think I'm gonna pick up a Host

That's nice of you FCC. Shipping to CA is FUBAR. My friend asked me to ship a pair of shoes he couldn't get in Toronto. He told me to put the cost of the item in question really low. I was like WTF, Duties I tell you.... Ivebeensold

Grant D

Hi Ron,
What's your source for getting parts, etc. for the sebo machines. Mine seized up on me a couple months ago. I had picked up a spare Windsor version when those cheapies were on ebay so am using that now. At that price the used windsors are a better deal than parts for the sebo!

Brian L

Name
Brian L
The used Windsor I picked up on ebay when everyone was buying them started making noise after 30 minutes of use. I don't think the dude checked them over very well before selling.

Name
Nate W.
Brian L said:
The used Windsor I picked up on ebay when everyone was buying them started making noise after 30 minutes of use. I don't think the dude checked them over very well before selling.

That sucks B... I sent an email because my package was lost by UPS. They had good customer service when I dealt with them. They were sending out a replacement one when mines arrived on at our shop. I told them to cancel the replacement because mines had arrived. I hope you have better luck with them. Seems like they had alot when I bought mines and no problems sending out a replacement.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I got parts for mine at the store where I bought it.
My best guess would be for you to find a Sebo dealer in the area, they should be able to fix you up.

As for maintenance, keeping a little grease in the rollers is going to be a habit for me. I got almost 3-4yrs out of mine before the bearing went.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom