sebo question

kevinj61

Probably a stupid question but it seems alot of you carpet cleaners out there use the sebo for pre scrub of pre spray so i am assuming it is safe to do so and that any solution that gets up into the machine won't hurt it--are all the electrical components water proofed? I am thinking of getting one so who in the good ole USA sells them new

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we carry them on the van no problems in 3 yrs with them don't use them much though
but they are nice when you get a rat nasty and need a pre scrub
2 thumbs up here

Brett

They were made to use the powder that has very little moisture. Not sure they are rated for real wet use. They only have the two prong polarized plug instead of three prong which might be a commercial requirement for electric and wet use. The sebo vac comes with a two prong plug, but the windsor or century versions, one or both have a commercial 3 prong plug.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We've had no issues with moisture in almost 15 years of using sebos for scrubbing prespray.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have mixed feelings about the sebo. I get better agitation with 175 and brush. I just dont think its powerfull enough. I do like it on the other hand because its small and light weight. Since I got a truckmount and run high heat the sebo is good enough to work it into the fibers. For the nastys the 175 is the boss.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Sebo is nice on the softer yarns and those that don't need the heavy scrub.

No worries about water getting up into the motor area as the base is solid. You'd have to get moisture in from the top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom