Secret society

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
One thing that really pisses me of about these forums, boards, whatever you want to call them, is the gutless bastards that don't have the guts to put their name in their profile.

Sure, many of their colleagues know who they are, but I reckon a lot more don't have a clue.

These gutless bastards can usually be found throwing shit at someone else whether they deserve it or not.

They must take pride in that they consider themselves to be like a member of a secret society that insidiously operates similar to the Klu Klux Klan, albeit hiding behind a computer instead of a cape and mask.

In this way, they believe that can cut a person down on a board, rather than burning them to death.

It would also not surprise me if they tend to hang together where their safety is in numbers against a lone individual, easily compared to a pack of dingoes, or in your part of the world, coyotes or wolves.

Have a safe and Happy Easter and may your sins be forgiven. shiteatinggrin

Shorty down under.

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah what about a former member posted another members PERSONAL INFORMATION online here at MB.

You can see why people want to put a buffer in between them and the intronet.

A couple of years ago a member of another BB tracked down a member of that BB and tried to kill him for an online argument.

Bob Foster

Maybe we don't want to know them as bad as they don't want us to know them.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
Petty cowards have to hide behind synonyms while slinging mud on the Internet.

Does it matter if everyone already knows who that person is. Do you mind if I post your personal information online? Where you and your family lives? What if it was during a heated argument with various people that you wouldnt want that information because they can harrasses you from a proxy?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Harassing from a proxy or from a fake name is what we are talking about.

Harassing and name calling should be inappropriate in adult/ business conversation.

Some of these guys don't have balls enough to get out from under their mother's skirts.

Man up and use your real name.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
Harassing from a proxy or from a fake name is what we are talking about.

Harassing and name calling should be inappropriate in adult/ business conversation.

Some of these guys don't have balls enough to get out from under their mother's skirts.

Man up and use your real name.

Do you recall the last time a person came into here with a fake name harrassing people? Someone that no one knew?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom