Secrets of Body Language..

Name
I'm Rick James
I heard adult diapers are pretty comfy and dont have to worry about them riding up in the back either. They even have pics on them that appear when you.. uhm.. use them.. :shock:

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
yes it does,, today dad and i was talking about how simple wording can make for a positive moment of truth,,, ie.. i would be happy to,, compared to no problem.

not many jobs where someone is "invited" into someones home to perform work,,the homeowners always have their guard up,, its our job to put them at ease that we can take care of the situation that they have called us about.

John Watson

Caduceus said:
I heard adult diapers are pretty comfy and dont have to worry about them riding up in the back either. They even have pics on them that appear when you.. uhm.. use them.. :shock:

I believe that "Depends"

When Jay and I were talking about the way we talk and answer the client makes a big differance.

The other night MyHelen and I were out for a bite of dinner, She wanted the senior salmon dinner again(Mothers day, our daughter Christy took her mom here) She said she loved it all but the rice peilloff. When I saw the Menu, it only offered the rice with the special salmon plate. So when ordering, I asked if possable could she get the mashed patatos instead. I was told No Problem. I thanked her.

Now when ordering my Salmon, I said I would like a baked patato he with toppings on the side and a side green salad. She looked at me and said Yes, I can make that happen for you.. Now you compare the two answers.

No Problem No big deal, ST said just using the word problem can make a negitive MOT. compared to: Yes, I can make that happen for you.. you have something personal going on with each other.

As I said you judge, I know what turned my" I really like the way I am being treated buy this sales person" So we also got a free slice of pie at dinners end (Sharie's Wed nite special) and I left a larger than normal tip. And yes I told the Waitress Millie what a fantastic job she did with just that wording...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom