See the new HydraMaster Drimaster Upholstery tool

Name
Shawn Forsythe
If anyone wants to see the new HydraMaster DriMaster upholstery tool, we have one in our San Diego store, all next week.

We'll have it in our Orange County store, the following week.

Live demonstrations and comparisons to the current model, both weeks.

randy

Name
Randy
Shawn, have you used the tool yet and if so, what is your evaluation of it ?

John Watson

Evidently you don't have the photo of it yet cause I'm sure you would have posted the picture as you previously stated you you would....

Thanks Shawn for the info, I also wish you would bring one to MF08 so we could also see it in the following week.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I'll post some pics tomorrow, when I get back in the office.

But Breath72,

The point is to SEE the unit at our stores.

The tool is a little wider than the old one. And I don't know if it is designed to replace the old one, or simply to be another optional type.

I have seen the tool, but not actually used it, so I have no impressions other than the looks, which I have to get used to.

I may be able to bring it to MF, but don't know yet.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I wish it would have a trigger on off. Like, one to let the wand just flow, and the other to use the trigger.

personally, the triggerless design is what makes it nice.

Glynn

It is wider , about an inch wider.
It doesn't have the original type on/off valve, instead it has a rotary valve - off position ,increasing to full flow. Like a volume knob.

I have used one and they clean way better than the originals, just cant seem to be able to aquire one yet. :cry:

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Pictures I promised. Sorry about the quality, but they were taken with a phone.

The tool has only one valve. this gets rid of the adjustment failure from dragging on carpet. The tool is still in development, and some changes probably will be made before full production.

2ekp6k6.jpg

23tf8gj.jpg

314c64w.jpg

redbird

I saw it at Pembertons... It also has an optional (JOYSTICK LOOKING HANDLE) Kinda like the handle option for a large electric drill...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom