See what I got

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
100_1360.jpg

I bought this trailer with truckmount for 9K. It was a repo. I think its going to be a great back up unit. I think I did good for 9K. Look at what this guy is trying to sell the same unit for. http://www.truckmountdeals.com/consignm ... number=816

100_1363.jpg

Master's Touch is a private labeled Powerclean. It has 452 hours.

100_1364.jpg

3000psi Cat pump 26 HP Kohler liguid cooled motor Roots 36 blower

100_1365.jpg

It has a blower HX, 2 engine coolent HX and 1 big engine exhaust HX. It has great heat. Much better than my BLUEline Colbalt. They really have this thing breathing right. At 150 feet of hose it feels the same as my 45 blowered machine. I am very surprised! I have had 2 other 36 blowered machines and this one totally kicks their butt.

100_1368.jpg

Lots of storage.

100_1370.jpg

I still have lots of equipment to buy to finish setting this unit up.

100_1373.jpg

I am not going to letter it. I have several friends in the biz. If their units break down they can come and pick up my back up. It had a wrap on it but some dork spray painted all over it so I took it off.

100_1374.jpg

Now this is dual wand!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is a big jug of citrusolve and a great looking set up

Adam thank you for making my point. Yes that is how you dual wand. That and put two freshwater tanks in an extended van. Plus you cab drop that trailer at one place and keep going in the van.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
There are a few of these for sale in Tennessee from a company in cali i think.. great deal and it looks good!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I wont be pulling it with my van. Only if we are dual wanding and since I have nobody working for me that won't be happening soon.

It has an APO on it and it I love it. I have never had one before.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Adam;

Nice clean set-up.

I really like the POG in the trailer.

Is this TM going to use your new 14" wand ?

I would add some ventilation to those top & side panels, to keep the TM cool.

Larry

C

cucu

you spend 9k on that and 3 years im waiting for my lunch

great to see you up and running hard

John Watson

Big head he said 9 grand read, just don't look at the pictures!!

( I guess I have more time to read as my dial up slowly puts the photos up line by line with intermissions between each!!!

Great looking rig Adam, Looks like you need to put helper springs on your van. I know you said that is not the tow rig, but be surprised how many times my dedicated tow rig wasn't avalible when needed!!. Like larry said, get some more vents, A roof top in the front will give you the through flow desired. I believe it has elec brakes to, Very handy, I loved to pull my trailer the way it controled was like it wasn't there. It was a Tad longer, Sold it to TopKnotch man, Maybe he might show some photos of it when he git it all toghther.

fresh1

is that a winterizing pump in that pic? if so you might want to check if had ever froze.

topnotchman

Yeah I'll post some pics soon of it. Got 'her all lettered and all the equipment in it. Yes it does tow very well you were right! Just dont like being 35+ feet long van included sometimes, was hard to maneuver around.

John Watson said:
Big head he said 9 grand read, just don't look at the pictures!!

( I guess I have more time to read as my dial up slowly puts the photos up line by line with intermissions between each!!!

Great looking rig Adam, Looks like you need to put helper springs on your van. I know you said that is not the tow rig, but be surprised how many times my dedicated tow rig wasn't avalible when needed!!. Like larry said, get some more vents, A roof top in the front will give you the through flow desired. I believe it has elec brakes to, Very handy, I loved to pull my trailer the way it controled was like it wasn't there. It was a Tad longer, Sold it to TopKnotch man, Maybe he might show some photos of it when he git it all toghther.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Larry Cobb said:
Adam;

Nice clean set-up.

I really like the POG in the trailer.

Is this TM going to use your new 14" wand ?

I would add some ventilation to those top & side panels, to keep the TM cool.

Larry

I like your POG and I use lots of Powermax. I did order your 14" wand. I am a Prochem T wand guy so I hope its good.

fresh1 said:
is that a winterizing pump in that pic? if so you might want to check if had ever froze.

I went thru this thing 100% before I bought it. I had to fix 2 small things and descale it. I changed all the fluids and cleaned it up. It was a mess.
cucu said:
you spend 9k on that and 3 years im waiting for my lunch

great to see you up and running hard

I was hoping you forgot about that lunch........I should just send you $10 and be done with it. :lol:

Mikey P said:
Awesome Adam!!!!!!

Can I ask what you got that sweetness for?

$9000
Charles Lyman said:
That is awesome, I can't wait till my machine breaks so I can use it.

Anytime! But you can't use my RV360i......

Johnny said:
That TM looks like a Power Clean Freedom.

It is, with just a few different things.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Looks like an awesome deal. Now that I've figured out my Powerclean, its just awesome.

Amazing

Adam is a connected man.

He was on the other side of the table for a while.

Hobnobbing with a Blueline Amex in his pocket, when times were better.

It is all about who ya know.

Must be.. Otherwise he knew where it was and just hitched it up with his van and stole it!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It was a great deal.. Unless of course the machine turns out to be a dog like like someone elses I know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom