Name
Adam Hale
I purchsed 73 airmovers
6 Phoenix Dehues
Moisture meater
1 negitive air machine
trailer with Prochem Proformer
$10,000
I kept a brand new Hydraforce, 3 air movers, a large tool box full of tools, 8 corner guards, and a few other things then turned around and sold it for $18,900. Not a bad turn around.

rest2_zps8321d654.jpg

rest4_zps015e858b.jpg

rest5_zps35a00e37.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Was it from a guy passing though southern ID looking to pray on the good Mormon folks to turn a quick dime on some hot equipment from out of state?

Joking, your much smarter than that Adam, good find. Nice flip!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The guy was hard up and needed money fast and I knew I could turn it for a little coin. The first WD company I spoke with bought it.

I dont do WD because I do not want to spend any more time out of the house than I already do. The WD guys I know are gone alot in the evenings and weekends. Not for me. Plus I only have a three car garage and that stuff took up almost one bay. A good WD compay has a shop and I dont have one yet.

Buck1955

Name
John
Yea but Adam, your making money on the equipment when your not on the job too. 5 decent jobs would get your 10K back. You don't need a shop.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Ooh, ooh who am I ?

I can't believe you got to buy this equipment package and I didn't! If you would have told me to buy it before you bought all the equipment, I would have bought it before you . I feel sniffed.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
damn that was lick. I would have sold the tm and trailor and kept the drying equipment. You never know you if you would have sat on that stuff you might have gotten a call for a $30,000 dollar flood. I remember about 5 years ago I lucked my way into a massive hotel flood. Do date it has been one of only a handfull of 5 figure jobs. I had to rent most of my drying equipment to do it and my margins sucked. People slap their mommas to find deals like that. Good job brother

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
shit.....

2nd cleaner i know that got a smoking deal....

and i wasnt asked if i wanted in on some.......more so the 1st guy i know...is who i am the most pissed at

ohh the worse part...had a friend of the family who had a WD...that would have paid for that stuff, and then some:dejection:....

like 2 weeks later or something like that....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom