See Ya and Raise YA

RickL

Nice job Bruce. Here's a before and after of one we color sealed (the after is before we did the final cleanup) This was a University about 4 years ago and it still looks this good today once you get their crap of it (as they don't mop it correctly but at least they don't use VCT wax on it anymore.) I gave them procedures they just don't follow them. But it was a son of a gun to clean and then get the mexican tiles haze off.
LifeBefore.jpg

LifeAfter.jpg

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
The after shot looks nice, but it's a different part of the floor than the before pic. A pet peeve of mine...

RickL

dgardner said:
The after shot looks nice, but it's a different part of the floor than the before pic. A pet peeve of mine...
Sorry Dan we did 17 of these and I guess I didn't marry the shot up but it was the same bathroom and uniform in filth.

RickL

Yes it's GP e color sealed and then cleaned started cleaning right away each room was about
600 sq ft. My son took the after pics whuile I was setting up the other end.
It was over a Christmas break at the Univ and when I had first started color sealing so with so many to do plus some landing areas in staircases I was not paying much attn to pics.
But every year we've been back to do more this year we did two large bathrooms in another building.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom