Seeking Advice

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I’ve got this porcelain tile which I thought was marble that needs cleaning. I’ve tested a grout line with minimal alkaline treatment and a towel for agitation no brush involved. Can I clean this as usual without leaving a residue or haze look?

The wood plank has a vinyl feel to it but particleboard is in the backing. I do have a Trinity, I wanted to know if I should just use squeaky clean misting it lightly and a white pad.
D5989844-22D4-4B7B-BD61-6DD539161DC7.jpeg
551B7E19-AB2C-4317-9DE4-B459F9FB19BB.jpeg
CE2E0FBD-5438-4ED7-9124-25A91094044B.jpeg
1B371C10-0D2D-4B71-8F57-340DF45DE81E.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
use an mild acid rinse on that tile and be prepared to buff it out with a white pad

The repeat pattern screams"LOOK AT MY FAKE ASS"

Dont get that cork wet on that vinyl plank....

low psi if you use hwe

Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
use an mild acid rinse on that tile and be prepared to buff it out with a white pad

The repeat pattern screams"LOOK AT MY FAKE ASS"

Dont get that cork wet on that vinyl plank....

low psi if you use hwe
Would Last step CTI be ok?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The engineered wood can be cleaned with your Trinity. I suggest a non-ammoniated glass cleaner like ZEP concentrate from Home Pisspot. Use it at about 1oz/3gsllons of water. If your local water is hard, buy distilled. The mixture will handle normal soil, but dry without a residue.

Mist very sparingly and use a microfiber pad. It should be barely enough to be damp. Go straight forward and straight back, eliminating wheel marks and footprints. If your wheels are leaving a wet line, you are using too much. About one Instantaneous spritz every five feet will do the job. Three gallons will cover about 2000 feet.
Ever buff VCT? You spray a tiny bit of wax and buff it in? Same idea, but using your onboard sprayer.

Go straight forward and straight back, eliminating wheel marks and footprints. If your wheels are leaving a wet line, you are using too much.
There should be no need to buff afterwards. If you do buff, use a white pad.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCCFL and CaffClean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom