Selling a lot of my restoration equipment, taking a break from that game!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just wanted to let everyone know who might be looking for some great restoration equipment and great deals, check out my new listed ad in the classifieds. Just tired of the restoration game in our area and backing off. Been a lot of "Trauma and Drama" in our community with restoration and it is going to take a while (years) for everything to sort out, so I am going to take a break from it.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showth...w-link-to-pics-and-info&p=4253148#post4253148

Thanks for looking!

Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry to see that but I know its what you want and will be less of a headache for you.

Great deals on well maintained equipment. It should sell fast!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sorry to see that but I know its what you want and will be less of a headache for you.

Great deals on well maintained equipment. It should sell fast!

Thanks Richard! You and I have kind of talked about this, but boy do I have a bunch of stories to share with you about what is happening over here! Will be some good laughs too!

Mark Saiger

Will Reed

Name
Will Reed
Mark, I'm just curious what are the drawbacks or cons to water restoration that you speak of? I am hoping to add it to my services in 2014 and would like your insights.

Mikey P

Administrator
YOU need to come to Mikeys Fest Will.

With the speakers I have lined up to spill their guts about the real world of water damage, thus event could save you millions and a marriage.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, I'm just curious what are the drawbacks or cons to water restoration that you speak of? I am hoping to add it to my services in 2014 and would like your insights.
Hey Will. I just got in from a community fundraiser and will definitely post on this topic and my opinions about restoration yet in the next day or so. I really want to help share my opinions on our current restoration industry especially in my area. My family has been doing this for quite awhile, so I have a few insights and stories. My next 2 days are pretty busy yet, but if I cant sleep, I get up and go to the boards. This post will be a priority to respond to. Thanks for your patience. I look forward to sharing and networking.

Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Are you keeping at least a couple of Dehus and ten air movers?

I have some items I am keeping that are worth more to me than selling. I am planning to keep a couple of larger dehus and I do have a bunch of airmovers I don't have listed for sale, as well as another trailer. At this time, my insurance agent has got back to me and told me my insurance company would be very willing to allow me to do some restoration yet, and I would save about $2000 to $3000 per year. So, I am not going to push being in restoration, but I could do it some.

I also figure if I really want back in the game, I will just go buy new equipment. I will do it like I did....by a new piece of equipment after each job. Crazy how fast this equipment was obtained using that philosophy.

I'm just going to sell this bulk of gear and clean carpets. During the slow time this year, I am going to be in California!!! Was planning Florida, but with going to Mikeyfest, we are renting a beach house...maybe even driving down so my mini schnauzer and Schnoodle (which are very important as part of this years advertising/branding program) so we can walk the beaches, drink some wine and just kick back....as well as attending the Great MB Fest 2014!

If you make to MB Fest, I will be more than happy to share all the craziness in our Restoration game, but the best stories won't be in my presentation....there will probably be some though :)

A few pics of our puppies (our grandson Logan is also part of our this years branding ads)
2013-08-12101509_zps89f635c4.png

2013-05-14071631_zps0d8bcc40.png

PuppiesandcatFurniture_zps15210cdc.png

Screenshot_2013-02-08-07-26-13_zps10728fdb.png

Mark Saiger

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Actually I ate my breakfast already when I wrote that. It just popped into my mind that it reminds me of shrimps.

I ate mahi mahi yesterday and a fish taco as well...but no shrimp.

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ive been wondering this for awhile, is it SAYgers or sEYEgers?

Name
Nate W.
Actually I ate my breakfast already when I wrote that. It just popped into my mind that it reminds me of shrimps.

I ate mahi mahi yesterday and a fish taco as well...but no shrimp.

Does your wife know about this?!?

I live on an island and I don't eat seafood... lol

Sweet deals on the equipment listed... Too bad you weren't closer...

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom