Selling my EVEREST HP and van

I will be listing it pretty soon. Machine is in great shape around 3400 hours. Will come with freshwater tank, hoses, reels, external pump out and a 1 ton van. Van runs...I use it daily, but it needs some work. Engine doesn't burn or use oil. I'm pretty sure there is a vacuum leak somewhere but I have not had the dealer look at it. Thinking around 15 for the setup. I can get some pics when it warms up enough to clean the truck out.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Just put the Everest into your new van, it will probably out last it anyway. . Why piss away the money?

I can make it new next winter and even install it in your new van...:biggrin:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm just going to ask: are you the same Daniel that used to post a lot and always had these questions about real estate?
I'm thinking you are not the same person...you don't sound like it....and I remember a while back (couple of years ago maybe) Mikey dropping a comment on how he called your number and the guy said he bought your business...

So...? Are you him or just using his login that you may have bought from him as well?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Screenshot_2015-02-14-13-43-27.png

Screenshot_2015-02-14-13-43-04.png

Zee yea I am the same person and I never sold any business. Mikey just dialed the wrong number or called a different company. There is another company with a similar name but that guy is a janitor. I don't know. Just bought a new van and rhino lined it. I was hoping to upgrade to a newer machine, but there is nothing wrong with this machine so I'll more than likely just keep it. Only problem is it is not a dual wand machine and after watching the Sapphire 870 video I was not impressed or atleast not enough to spend 31k plus. So I will just remain a single wand outfit.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Daniel, we've bought 2 870's and I've talked to a couple other 870 owners and the machines are sent from the factory with the vac relief open way to much. My newest 870 was set at 7 hg. So the persons video you watched might not have adjusted it up.

Reactions: Erik and SamIam
J

JS41035

Zee yea I am the same person and I never sold any business. Mikey just dialed the wrong number or called a different company. There is another company with a similar name but that guy is a janitor. I don't know. Just bought a new van and rhino lined it. I was hoping to upgrade to a newer machine, but there is nothing wrong with this machine so I'll more than likely just keep it. Only problem is it is not a dual wand machine and after watching the Sapphire 870 video I was not impressed or atleast not enough to spend 31k plus. So I will just remain a single wand outfit.
So based on a you tube video from a week old machine? You can't honestly think that the 870 is weak based on that. Does that mean an El Diablo at 14 hg would dual wand better. Just silliness.

Daniel, we've bought 2 870's and I've talked to a couple other 870 owners and the machines are sent from the factory with the vac relief open way to much. My newest 870 was set at 7 hg. So the persons video you watched might not have adjusted it up.

Good point. Why do you think they set them so low?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom