Selling Spot Remover

steamwizards

Name
Rob
I was looking at the Spot Out product, do you guys sell bottles of spot remover to customers whilst your at their address?

Every region will be different but I was thinking about it, going to RSPCA, Dogs Homes, Vets etc and have it available to buy. Especially for new owners of pups at the Dogs Home.

Have you had much success with it?

Rob

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Selling Sport Remover

You certainly can sell them but we leave them with cleaning complementary sometimes. With all your information on it and such it gives them another way to find you and call you back when needed

Last edited by a moderator:

steve_64

i just tell them to spot clean with vineagar and water until they call me back.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I just give away the small bottles. They are like a business card that my customers will not throw away.

If you sell them you will have to charge sales tax and that is accounting that I do not desire to do. (the state of Illinois has not yet figured out they are not charging sales tax on labor, he said in a hushed tone...)

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Selling Sport Remover

If i wasn't so lazy i would just buy little empties and fill em with the same mix i use when spotting.

Spotter & Rinse

Make your own labels!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Your customer just paid you $250 to clean some carpet and you can't give them a bottle of spot out that costs you $1.25?

steve_64

Your customer just paid you $250 to clean some carpet and you can't give them a bottle of spot out that costs you $1.25?

im just a hack and if all my customers paid me $250 id give em more than a bottle of spotter. i work cheap and they know it. its usually them giving me something. which would be a good topic, whats your most unique tip?

Reactions: GCCLee

steve_64

ever wonder where those reward points come from? yep over charging customers in the first place.

steve_64

i should ad, i do give away cleaning products when asked. a couple i fill quart bottles for each year. but if they dont ask i dont mention it. usually they just ask how they can do it themselves and they are happy to hear about vineagar and water since it was told to them from elders. safe cheap and works for many household chores.

steamwizards

Name
Rob
I was looking at getting the Spot On product but at $254 delivery to Aus...I don't think so found another product but not quite exactly what I was looking for so the search continues. I think it is worthwhile to give away to the cheerleader customers for your business and another revenue angle as well.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
I was looking at getting the Spot On product but at $254 delivery to Aus...I don't think so found another product but not quite exactly what I was looking for so the search continues. I think it is worthwhile to give away to the cheerleader customers for your business and another revenue angle as well.

Hey mate, give Sonitron ( 07 3266 9966 ) a call and order some of their Zenith spotter bottles. I give them away to customers that spend $200 and they love it. Also, you know that they aren't using some crap from the hardware store that will end up setting the stain, cheers Chris.

Reactions: steamwizards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom