SEO Poll

SEO hype has died off because..

• Websites bring in so little work it just aint worth spending money on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Review sites are king

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • My free facebook page is all I need

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • SEO guys are inept, thieves, failed carpet cleaners out to ride the wave..

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Chasing Google's never ending changing algorithms was, is or about to break me

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The less I did to my site the better I ranked because the Googleman loves brokedicks

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I pay $1000 a month to some dude named John and I think it's still working..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was all excited to see the results, and so far i'm the only one that voted. lol. I saw the results and I was like, "Look at that, everyone agreed with me."

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
SEO used to be pretty easy in the days of the old cheesy websites with the little pushbutton bar on the side. Now in the days of complicated website platforms like Wordpress you almost need a degree in nuclear engineering to make it work.

I did my own SEO on my original site after reading "SEO for dummies" and easily got it to rank first in my area. Things are more complicated now and better left to the experts. I barter with some local web experts. I keep their carpets clean and they keep my website making money.

steve_64

I'm liking BizIQ. I don't know crap about this stuff but these guys are getting me attention in the right markets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom