SEO/WebSite/Hosting/Social Media Advertising & Marketing

Thecrew

Name
Stephanie Barber
What should I look for when seeking a professional to provide these services?

I've had multiple quotes for all these services but they're all over the board with the price but roughly the same services.

For example I've had a local company quote me $12,000 to build a website, manage all SEO & social media & Web hosting & they'll even write an e-book for my business (Not sure we need that at this time) Several freelancers offered to provide the same service with the exception of the E-Book for as little as $600 up to $2000 and usually a monthly fee ranging from $50 - $300.

I decided to research each of these business/freelancers ( if freelances I searched the websites they said they built/host by going to google & searched for a business offering those services to see if the business actully pulled up on the first or even second page and nine times out of ten they just didn't) YET all these businesses and freelancers claim to be able to work with us to provide the services we're seeking. I figure if someone claims to be able to provide the services I'm seeking then they themself should be able to be located within the serach engines of which they say they can get my business listed and noticed, RIGHT? I should be able to located a hair salon in Salt Lake City Utah just by simply typing in hair salons Salt Lake City Utah. I scrolled several pages and didn't find the associated website. I did this for every single person/business taht said they could provide the services I'm seeking.

SOOOOO......how did you find the a reputable marketing/advertising service to host and manage your business marketing/advertising?

Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom