Seriously, why cant we have a trigger sprayer that lasts?

Mikey P

Administrator
Can't someone make a Trigger Sprayer with the needed rubber, metals, plastic and tolerances that can give us poor broke dicks a year or so of use?

It really gets aggravating.

Hey LaBadara, can you pull it off?

Spraymasters suck too. Three weeks instead of one is not worth $8.49.

Name
Kevin McCreary
God forbid you try to spray some sodium per carb through one.

Those hand held pump ups work ok but the first time it tips in

the truck the spray nozzle breaks off!

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Ditto Mike. Fibreclean was selling a yellow one that was a classic pos. If you packed your spotters in a pail and left one hooked on the rim the thing would self destruct in the van. Thing came unhinged, springs ended up who knows where. Got tired of that and ordered 80 cheap ones from Bridgepoint.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Buy 2 or 3 dozen spraymasters. As they fail toss them in a box. When you get 24 or so then send them back and get new ones. Been doing it for years. Making the best out of a difficult situation.
Al

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jeez, I keep hearing in your post and others up above about breaking your sprayers. I never seem to bust mine. Are you sure we're talking about the same sprayer Anthony- I get little grief with mine and they last forever. Must be the Canadian version. :wink:

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Willy im not saying they are bad sprayers, but we have a janitorial division so the sprayers get thrown around and beat to hell. When they are abused like that, they breakright at the neck. I have bought at least 50 of them from the depot.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ahh - employees. I used to have them and one of my carved in rock rules was regarding equipment and tool care. Nobody listened , but I was proud of my rock carving ability. :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the gray spray master bottles and trigger sprayers hold up pretty good....I have been using the same ones for the last 4 years now..just rinse the trigger sprayer out now and then....
But.......If you want to spray things like 30/40 volume..urine stain remover or things like that...
when I wash my truck I save the trigger sprayers from the Windex..409... Armor all...or what ever and throw them in the back of the truck...they hold up pretty good but sooner or later the chemical will eat them up and then I just toss them out and I am not out anything..they were going to get thrown away any how...
I got a pretty good stock pile in one of my bins..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've just settled on using those bright blue ones from BP.

I buy about $20 worth of them at a time.

Keep them on the truck and change them out at will.

Mikey P

Administrator
Walrus said:
I've just settled on using those bright blue ones from BP.

I buy about $20 worth of them at a time.

Keep them on the truck and change them out at will.

I like the trigger action on those the best.

I think I'll give the Zeps a try.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Willy P said:
Ahh - employees. I used to have them and one of my carved in rock rules was regarding equipment and tool care. Nobody listened , but I was proud of my rock carving ability. :)

Haha! Thats funny. Maybe I'll start beating them with broken sprayers. :shock:

R

rotovacguy

I've had no luck with them, either.

There's a janitorial place near where I live, but their prices are just whacked. So I went down the road to Home Cheapo to see what they had in stock. They had some orange and white H.D. labeled trigs for .99 cents each, and some fancy ass blue bottled trigs for $4.99 each. I bought one of the expensive blue ones, and a bunch of the cheapies, figured if they don't last, who GAS at $1 each.

After using them both, even running the same stuff through each one, I'll be damned if the cheapies didn't outlast the more expensive one. :? I got about a week out of the expensive one, and a few of the cheapies are still working great, almost 2 months later.

T

The Magician

Art Kelley said:
[quote="The Magician":hw5fwaze]Spraymasters are $3.00 cheaper per bottle @ Home Depot

I buy em by the dozen at Hesco 1-800-VACSHOP[/quote:hw5fwaze]

T

The Magician

Art Kelley said:
[quote="The Magician":3f6t6qzs]Spraymasters are $3.00 cheaper per bottle @ Home Depot

I buy em by the dozen at Hesco 1-800-VACSHOP[/quote:3f6t6qzs]
How much are they at Hesco?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The Orange and White Home Depot Sprayers were working great for us for years, and now they just changed the sprayer head and it's terrible. Don't know if it is something temporary or just locally, but I grabbed a bunch of Zep sprayers also to try. Sure miss the Orange and white ones though.

Mark Saiger

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The Magician said:
[quote="Art Kelley":j81s5wpi][quote="The Magician":j81s5wpi]Spraymasters are $3.00 cheaper per bottle @ Home Depot

I buy em by the dozen at Hesco 1-800-VACSHOP[/quote:j81s5wpi]
How much are they at Hesco?[/quote:j81s5wpi]

$4.79

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom