Service CEO

Let's see SM can be accessed from any internet connection while sceo can't.

SM comes with free upgrades and much better features.

With SCEO you have to buy each new additon.

SM is 50 bucks a month.

SCEO was over 1500 last time I checked.

Trust me SM blows it away.

dgargan

The one down side to service monster is they can only be accessed by using Internet explorer . Besides that they are great. I just don't see why with every one becoming more and more mobile with ipads and blackberries and so forth that they wouldn't keep up. I have been with full circle for over a year but didn't signup for sm because of this drawback.I can access FC no problem from any device. I also switched to a Mac in my office and can't even access sm from that.

Name
Jesse
Service CEO can be accessed from anywhere if you have it installed on that pc/laptop. Additional users (on at once) cost about $1000ea and the price is closer to $2500 & about $300 per year membership.

SM can add up if you've got more than a couple crews. 12 routes = $270 per month/$3250 per year. 5 years = $16,200
5 years of Service CEO which has a unlimited number of routes would cost about $6000 for 3 simultaneous users.

G

dgargan said:
The one down side to service monster is they can only be accessed by using Internet explorer . Besides that they are great. I just don't see why with every one becoming more and more mobile with ipads and blackberries and so forth that they wouldn't keep up. I have been with full circle for over a year but didn't signup for sm because of this drawback.I can access FC no problem from any device. I also switched to a Mac in my office and can't even access sm from that.

How do you like Full Circle software? Does it have the same customer database management, tracking, etc...?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
gone are the days where you jus stuff the money in yor pocket and go to the next job...huh?

dgargan

Mikey I had an Ipad and iphone and can't access it? I'll check to see if "there's an app for that" I just signed up Friday for SM.

Eric FC is great for scheduling. I was getting sick of going back and forth between my other software and FC scheduling. Now it will be all in one. Just not thrilled that I can't log on from the ipad. I know I can go through logmein.com but thats an extra step and not very user friendly.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
dgargan said:
Mikey I had an Ipad and iphone and can't access it? I'll check to see if "there's an app for that" I just signed up Friday for SM.

Eric FC is great for scheduling. I was getting sick of going back and forth between my other software and FC scheduling. Now it will be all in one. Just not thrilled that I can't log on from the ipad. I know I can go through logmein.com but thats an extra step and not very user friendly.

Ipad/Iphone's Safari is a different Safari than on regular Macs. It won't let users view any flash based sites. There are 2 types of flash, animation flash and database coded flash. There are "apps" to manipulate the ipad/iphone to viewing sites with animated flash, but not database flash.

It's not SM's fault we can't use it on the Ipad, Apple is the one to blame. If you're still having issues on your Mac at the office, try looking at Parallels and Fusion, both will let you run windows and IE. If you still can't get it to work, than just use a cheap PC, and run LMI thru it for your Ipad/mac.

dgargan

Yea Bill I just got Paralles for the office Mac so thats fixed. I put windows 7 on it and it runs great. Just found out now that I have to upgrade my version of Quick Books because Windows 7 will not run QB 2006. Looks like for now that I am stuck with using logmein.com for the ipad and going through the office computer. What sucks is now my employees will have to do that and i'm not thrilled with them having to log into the office computer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Service Monster is in the the process of working it out for other browsers. Not sure when it will be live.
Until then, use the link Mikey posted above to check jobs or whatever and let Full Circle do their job.

FC will even email route packets if you want to pay for the time.

They are SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than an answering service.

And yes, Full Circle will be doing away with their own scheduling software to use Service Monster...or at least that's what I heard too. !gotcha!

Full_Circle

And yes, Full Circle will be doing away with their own scheduling software to use Service Monster...or at least that's what I heard too. !gotcha![/quote]

Full Circle's preferred scheduling method is ServiceMonster. However, we will continue to offer scheduling in Appointment Quest if requested.

Ryan

bob vawter said:
gone are the days where you jus stuff the money in yor pocket and go to the next job...huh?

10% discount for cash here. Most of my residential custys pay that way.

Nicole_FC4U said:
And yes, Full Circle will be doing away with their own scheduling software to use Service Monster...or at least that's what I heard too. !gotcha!

Full Circle's preferred scheduling method is ServiceMonster. However, we will continue to offer scheduling in Appointment Quest if requested.[/quote]

I could care less how jobs are scheduled as long as appointment info is emailed or texted when the job is booked. I would need to know so I can plan my week out. I have never used the SM scheduling feature, but could make it work. I really like sm. It is constantly being updated with great features.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How have you never used the scheduling feature??? That's the biggest part of it in my opinion. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom