Service Magic???

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
is it worth the money? how many of you have this service?

do you like it?

pro's and con's?

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we tried it did'nt work for us but may work for you.
Got a lot of leads call right back most would not answer phone or call back.
Give it a shot i know someone it works for but not us.
100 bucks to sign up give it a try.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We tried it for six months in our rural area. The only "lead" was from another carpet cleaning company trying to check out Service Magic. A total bust.

However, several have posted excellent results in more metropolitain areas. I think Steve Lillard was one who said he got a lot of work from Service Magic.

Each lead goes to at least 3 companies. You must react fast or someone else will have the business before you even contact them. Is your business set-up where you could respond quickly?

Scott Warrington

I filled out all the info even when there are more bad reports than good one's. What I did not know is the 100.00 fee :evil: Funny how that not in the sales line you find that out after you fill out the info. When I did not follow through with it they said a sales Rep would call with in 48 hours........... I did get 1 call about 10 days later and explained to the guy that I would need a late afternoon call so we could talk, He said that he would have someone call me back................... That was 2 weeks ago :shock:

Needless to say if they can't follow through on the sales end how bad is it on the other side after you sign up ?

Chris

Some might say "what's 100.00 for a good sales lead" And I would say how can they be trusted when they can't follow through.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
In many areas where they want to get businesses involved, they will waive the $100 fee. At least they did for me.

Scott Warrington

Gary T

I would say it works for me. I book 3-5 jobs a month. The total from the jobs ranges from $1000-$5000. I have a limit set where I don't get a ton of leads sent to me. It really is a cheap form of lead generating if you look at it closely. It costs me about $25 a month. I also live near Chicago so that helps. I don't think it works as well in less populated areas.

G

I have grossed 38K this year to date! and I spent only $1800 so far for leads! :lol:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Steve Lillard said:
I have grossed 38K this year to date! and I spent only $1800 so far for leads! :lol:

Wow, Steve. Looks like I could learn a thing or two or more from you on closing those calls. I have not been able to figure it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom