Service Monster considerations

hogjowl

Idiot™
I love the program and I am glad I use it, so when Mikey tries to derail this thread by saying I am hard to do business with, please just ignore him.

I have said before that I would like the program to be capable of calculating the end price based up the numbers you put in the quantity field and the price per quantity field backwards or forwards. In other words, if I want to determine the price per quantity by filling in the end price and the quantity fields, I would like the program to be capable of doing it .... like Quick Books can.

Another thing I would like to see is a report that will keep track of your yearly, monthly, daily, whatever totals of the quantity field. So, if you are a s.f. pricer (and SM gets the program compatible) it would be nice to see how many sf you have cleaned in whatever period of time, or if you are a room pricer ... ever how many rooms you have cleaned.

It would be of use to determine what your sf or room price should be when reviewed against your revenue and expense reports for the same period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom