Service Monster Question

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I asked Erik @ SM and I know he answered it, but I can't remember right now.

Q= When imputing new accounts onto SM that were from a few weeks/months ago and already completed/paid, do you still need to schedule them on the schedule bar? I've been doing new accounts, new order, payment, than schedule. Trying to see if I can save time.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:
I asked Erik @ SM and I know he answered it, but I can't remember right now.

Q= When imputing new accounts onto SM that were from a few weeks/months ago and already completed/paid, do you still need to schedule them on the schedule bar? I've been doing new accounts, new order, payment, than schedule. Trying to see if I can save time.

Thanks

You don't have to schedule them. Just create the work order and complete it. You should be able to enter a completion date.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I checked just to make sure. There is a default date of when you sheduled it and a completion date.
As long as you put in the correct date for those you will be able to track for reminders etc.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian R said:
I checked just to make sure. There is a default date of when you sheduled it and a completion date.
As long as you put in the correct date for those you will be able to track for reminders etc.

Ok cool, that's what I was worried about...the reminders getting messed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom