Service Monster Questions

Walt

I'm sure they would be happy to answer, but I thought it would be better to ask some one who uses it day to day.

Assuming you have a decent internet connection how fast is it?

Has it ever been down when you went to the site?

How customizable are invoices? Can you use your current ones?

Can you use it with your black berry?

My wife doesn't sit in front of the computer all day so I can imagine a web based scheduler being a hassle. Heck we use a daytimer right now. Is it hard to integrate with that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Walt said:
Assuming you have a decent internet connection how fast is it?

Has it ever been down when you went to the site?

How customizable are invoices? Can you use your current ones?

Can you use it with your black berry?

My wife doesn't sit in front of the computer all day so I can imagine a web based scheduler being a hassle. Heck we use a daytimer right now. Is it hard to integrate with that?

As fast as my computer will let it...which is really fast...so far always

Down once late on the weekend for updates...so far

I haven't tried to customize the invoices too much...just the info fields...this is because I like what they had....I am pretty sure they can take what you have and make it happen but I am not too sure how much control you have on your own. On the invoice mod screen there are checkboxes, I didn't see a layout designer or anything...but I didn't look too hard.

If your blackberry has internet then yes...I have used it on my HTC Touch Pro with no problems.

when I am out, I write down in a scheduler because it it faster when talking to the customer. If I am at the office I will still take hand written notes and input the info...this may change later.
I note in my scheduler date, time, name and area but that's about it if I already have all the info in Service Monster.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have a T1 and its as fast as you can click. Back when my office was in the sticks
They didn't offer anything but dial up. So I got a Satellite dish internet connection,
which is faster than dial up but slower than dsl and after you let your computer store
all of servicemonsters cookies it was still really quick. I have been online with them
for 5 years and its only been down for updates late at night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom